Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal?
its a case of not being too soft with them neither being too harsh , I do enjoy freeview as I love to chat , being country bumpkin I don't get to see many people and I like the chat with different people , either way if the guys like you they will pay simple , I genuinely enjoy the chat with different folks and sometimes if I find i'm getting tired of repeating myself I just disable free
Yeah true. Also I manage to suss out pretty quick who are timewasters and who are genuine. It's very obvious to me these days!
whatever works for you hunny , I personally don't like to be too harsh with them , done me no harm but good on you , they wont mess you about that's for sure
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • tabooenglish
(23-10-2016, 22:03)country-gal Wrote: personally I never ask for tips , I recal being tipped twice in two years , its always such a lovely feeling when you get a tip out of the blue , seeing the guys come back time and time again is enough of a reward for me especially as there are so many lasses to choose from , good on you though if you get a lot of tips xxxxx thanks for your advise gals , hope to hear from DP tomorrow , yes i'm thinking of requesting monthly it works out better getting a large sum .....

Lol they don't tip but soon bugger off, if their making demands in free then I say it to get them to bugger off x
hi ,
i still didn t get paid Sad i made a paid request on Wednesday and today Monday nothing in my account ,
i am a little bit disappointed to be honest ,
I never abuse the group during the problem , i always asked to be paid in my payoneer ,
i don t even receive DP mass email when they send them , i need to come to the forum to read information they sent out Sad
i just join Dp during this big issue with paiement ,
i feel a little bit let down x
I hope u will have better luck than me
chloe
Are you a new member Chloe? Are you sure your account is all validated and details are accurate? If you're not receiving their emails then something might be wrong!
So are DP members being paid yet? I've not recieved any funds.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
ive not heard back from them yet .....but there busy
Eh, I'll log on in a bit then :]
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Lexi I am on DailyPay Payout on Request and I am being paid

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back to normal YAY tabooenglish 4 6,586 18-11-2016, 16:46
Last Post: tabooenglish
  When everything is back to normal YoungMumBellaRose 14 16,029 17-10-2016, 11:42
Last Post: Mia_Starlight
  Back to Normal Pussyforcream 0 3,095 13-01-2012, 16:39
Last Post: Pussyforcream