Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal?
yh its the same on daily pay...36% and 5% direct cam ficilty fee , no vat on direct cam positioning tho anymore so thats good Smile x
oh right they take 36 % ...........will wait till I hear from them and go from there , xxxx
(23-10-2016, 18:27)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: The £100 a day was lifted, we are all getting full amounts now. The crisis was absolutely not DP's fault, it was an international issue. If anything DP made sure we all got paid whilst girls who weren't on DP were totally screwed with NO money unless they used payoneer. I don't think your appraisal of DP is entirely fair. If it's that bad why have you not left the group? I just find it a little odd is all, I'm not taking digs.

Also, personally, I would never ever leave the country without a substantial amount in my account to live on in emergencies, and I wouldn't be going away at all if I didn't have enough to cover my bills for at least a month ahead in case something happened. That's just me though.

^^^ Wow Bitchy !! ... introducing 'xXxMEFxXx' No1 DP lick ass.

LOL Big Grin
? where that come from lol
Exactly!
(23-10-2016, 15:00)aoneoffx Wrote:
(23-10-2016, 13:23)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: I feel like maybe as iv complained so much they are just paying me last just to get back at me!

I was on Daily Pay guys but felt like I had no control over what was going in my bank account so I asked to be transferred over to payout on request (to my bank not cheque)which iv been waiting forever for. Sad

I'm so glad I'm on other websites and haven't had to rely on Adultwork... my rent was almost a week late because of all this.

What other sites do u you use? Were new to this all but wondered what others are like compared to aw

I'm on XXXpanded and Babestation babe they are good cam sites too xxx

Heart
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to misslilliejonesuk for this post:
  • sugarbaby22
I did try Streammate once, but I think I've been on Adultwork so long that I just couldn't get into it on there!
i'm happy on AW , everytime I think of babestation I think of the TV and the phone to the ear and the babestation bum wiggle lol , always good to know there are other possible sites to work on , I looked into chat recruit as a there a UK based company and accept mobile phones for the sex calls to connect xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • moongoddess
Haha Country-Gal I think of the same thing with Babestation!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • country-gal
I try and implement it when i'm on cam , call me boys lol xxxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back to normal YAY tabooenglish 4 6,561 18-11-2016, 16:46
Last Post: tabooenglish
  When everything is back to normal YoungMumBellaRose 14 15,944 17-10-2016, 11:42
Last Post: Mia_Starlight
  Back to Normal Pussyforcream 0 3,086 13-01-2012, 16:39
Last Post: Pussyforcream