Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal?
(25-10-2016, 17:10)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: I'm surprised he's let you use any daily pay services at all considering your attitude. It was only a few hours ago you were looking for numbers to call to have him done for fraud. Consider yourself lucky he's so nice, I'd leave you to sort your own shit out.

Admin-

Sorry to keep going on - I'm just check against everything now in my credits history and I didn't know you only payed me what you have transferred out.

on the 11th a transfer was made... then another transfer of on the 18th.... I noticed that on the 11th I didn't come on cam but I had a private gallery and I never got paid that private gallery as that went out in the transfer before. I know its only a small amount but I feel like my private gallery they had that for free which its not. Also after the other request today it leaves me with 77 in my account. That's mine right?? I really didn't understand you worked it out a different way to how daily pay was so I apologise for going on and on and on but I'm glad I finally got though to you because it can be so frustrating when you go through 23 days of not knowing what an earths going on and no replies to emails.

Please can you switch me back on to daily pay... and I guess the 77 will be in my account, what tomorrow?

Thanks Smile
(25-10-2016, 17:49)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 16:39)misslilliejonesuk Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 16:37)misslilliejonesuk Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 14:15)admin Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 13:51)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: EVERYONE CHECK YOUR PAYMENTS. I JUST GOT PAID BUT PAID £200 LESS THAN WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. Angry

UNDERPAID WTF

Hi, pay was 100% corret. I done it myself and sent a very detailed email with how it was done.

Hi iv sent you a few emails since... please check. my last being...

I asked to be put on to pay out on request on the 14th but they didn't read my email or transfer me until the 21st this is where i think youv gone wrong.

I got paid 126 but up until the 18th i made 274.78 credits - so i didn't even get paid half of what i earnt?

DP Skype are telling me i probably think i got underpaid because of the 24hour pending on credits on the statement and that the 145 that i made yesterday wasn't put in my account today,  but on the email you sent you said you paid me up until the 25th this is why I'm getting so confused.

Sorry to be a pain but once all sorted I want to be put back over to Daily pay as this is soo confusing and stressful.

When i asked to be put onto daily pay the 'DP Skype' said that yes i would get paid the 145 credits tomorrow....

Really really confused.

between the 11th and the 18th iv been paid less that 50% of my earnings.

I spoke to your skype today and they said 220 funds got sent today... which they didn't. It was £193 I received.

I'm definitely owed money please can you find out where you went wrong

Have a look at your transfer history 
Take the amount of credits transfered and add the admin fee (click on the page like icon to see the invoice from AW next to the details link)
The 2 amounts added together will be the original credits amount which should match what DP are saying has been transfered and therefore payments will be correct and it's the timings of the credits being transfered that's confusing 
You may have earnt 274.78 credits up till the 18th but if that wasn't all available at the time DP transfered it then it would have still been on your credits for the next transfer

Thankyou :Smile

What do you mean by admin fee? I just added it all up but didn't add a admin fee?
Maybe this is the reason my credits turn over and my credits history page so much different. Like for some reason its a lot less Blank
Lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • misslilliejonesuk
(25-10-2016, 18:01)misslilliejonesuk Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 17:49)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 16:39)misslilliejonesuk Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 16:37)misslilliejonesuk Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 14:15)admin Wrote: Hi, pay was 100% corret. I done it myself and sent a very detailed email with how it was done.

Hi iv sent you a few emails since... please check. my last being...

I asked to be put on to pay out on request on the 14th but they didn't read my email or transfer me until the 21st this is where i think youv gone wrong.

I got paid 126 but up until the 18th i made 274.78 credits - so i didn't even get paid half of what i earnt?

DP Skype are telling me i probably think i got underpaid because of the 24hour pending on credits on the statement and that the 145 that i made yesterday wasn't put in my account today,  but on the email you sent you said you paid me up until the 25th this is why I'm getting so confused.

Sorry to be a pain but once all sorted I want to be put back over to Daily pay as this is soo confusing and stressful.

When i asked to be put onto daily pay the 'DP Skype' said that yes i would get paid the 145 credits tomorrow....

Really really confused.

between the 11th and the 18th iv been paid less that 50% of my earnings.

I spoke to your skype today and they said 220 funds got sent today... which they didn't. It was £193 I received.

I'm definitely owed money please can you find out where you went wrong

Have a look at your transfer history 
Take the amount of credits transfered and add the admin fee (click on the page like icon to see the invoice from AW next to the details link)
The 2 amounts added together will be the original credits amount which should match what DP are saying has been transfered and therefore payments will be correct and it's the timings of the credits being transfered that's confusing 
You may have earnt 274.78 credits up till the 18th but if that wasn't all available at the time DP transfered it then it would have still been on your credits for the next transfer

Thankyou :Smile

What do you mean by admin fee? I just added it all up but didn't add a admin fee?
Maybe this is the reason my credits turn over and my credits history page so much different. Like for some reason its a lot less Blank

The admin fee is adultworks cut - part of the deductions admin mentioned
take mine as an example:

on the 5/10 I had 614.72 credits transfered - this didn't include any photo sales or credits earn't on that day though as they hadn't cleared so 25.74 still left on my credit balance (you can see what credits were left on yours on the credit statement when you look at the line where it was transferred)

the 614.72 if I look on my transfer history page it was infact £430.30 transferred to DP (admin fee deducted of 184.42)

£408.78 was put in my bank on the 6/10 which was - DP's cut

the 430.30 transferred didn't hit DP's account until today so was up until today showing on my pending requests even though I had it weeks ago.
I never look at the turn over page - I log it all from the actual credit statement x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • misslilliejonesuk
(25-10-2016, 17:58)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: Please can you switch me back on to daily pay... and I guess the 77 will be in my account, what tomorrow?

Thanks Smile

Hi, will email AW webmaster now to make the switch, any funds not paid out yet will be auto sent in your first auto dp payment yes.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(26-10-2016, 09:39)admin Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 17:58)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: Please can you switch me back on to daily pay... and I guess the 77 will be in my account, what tomorrow?

Thanks Smile

Hi, will email AW webmaster now to make the switch, any funds not paid out yet will be auto sent in your first auto dp payment yes.

Thanks

hi admin I had an email form aw telling me that my vat has been cleared now an I could request credits ...I have sent three requests over two week so hopefully I will be ok with you to carry  my on request payments if so can you please give me some idea if poss when I can have some  monies hate to bother you but needs must  xx Heart

Thanks Smile

Thanks

Hi admin,

i posted a transfer on request on monday as you said u hadn't seen any from me although i thought i was on DP.

Do you have any idea when the payment will go through or how far down the list i am please?

user is BOREDHOUSEWIFEX

Thanks
(26-10-2016, 10:34)ohwoof Wrote:

Thanks Smile

Thanks

hi admin I had an email form aw telling me that my vat has been cleared now an I could request credits ...I have sent three requests over two week so hopefully I will be ok with you to carry  my on request payments if so can you please give me some idea if poss when I can have some  monies hate to bother you but needs must  xx Heart

HI, great thanks, it'll be very close to the next ones done if it was waiting for VAT to be changed.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(26-10-2016, 10:40)aoneoffx Wrote:

Thanks Smile

Thanks

Hi admin,

i posted a transfer on request on monday as you said u hadn't seen any from me although i thought i was on DP.

Do you have any idea when the payment will go through or how far down the list i am please?

user is BOREDHOUSEWIFEX

Thanks

Hi, I probably thought the username was aoneoff sorry, boredhousewifex is down as pending first pay for auto dp yes. It shouldnt be long.

I would estimate later tonight but may be the morning.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • aoneoffx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back to normal YAY tabooenglish 4 6,586 18-11-2016, 16:46
Last Post: tabooenglish
  When everything is back to normal YoungMumBellaRose 14 16,028 17-10-2016, 11:42
Last Post: Mia_Starlight
  Back to Normal Pussyforcream 0 3,095 13-01-2012, 16:39
Last Post: Pussyforcream