Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal?
(25-10-2016, 14:15)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: I can totally understand why you would be getting annoyed. DP posted in the private area that there are slight delays but they are working on them, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you see your money soon xx

Thanks for letting me know, i think everyone is just a little frustrated with it being so close to the end of the months and bills due. I will hang on and update if and when i receive payment xx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Cleo_Specter for this post:
  • Gone, Naughtycouple18
(25-10-2016, 14:18)Naughtycouple18 Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 14:17)admin Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 14:07)Naughtycouple18 Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 13:54)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: Is there a number I can for fraud?

Atleast you got something im still left without nothing for 2 weeks, no communication to know what is going on and i have got 2 kids to feed..just a message to know we havent been shafted would be nice

Hi, request is in the queue with everybody elses.

I will have a check at it today.

Thanks

Thank you so much you are a life saver i can stop worrying now phew! xxx

Seeeeee all ok Smile glad you can stop worrying! Grab yourself a cup of tea now lol xx
(25-10-2016, 14:19)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 14:18)Naughtycouple18 Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 14:17)admin Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 14:07)Naughtycouple18 Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 13:54)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: Is there a number I can for fraud?

Atleast you got something im still left without nothing for 2 weeks, no communication to know what is going on and i have got 2 kids to feed..just a message to know we havent been shafted would be nice

Hi, request is in the queue with everybody elses.

I will have a check at it today.

Thanks

Thank you so much you are a life saver i can stop worrying now phew! xxx

Seeeeee all ok Smile glad you can stop worrying! Grab yourself a cup of tea now lol xx

Two minutes after admin posted to me he had paid the full balance into my account - totally restored my faith in Dailypay. jesus i was a nervous wreck lol. Just posting to update incase anybody else was worrying..taking kids for shopping now Smile

Thank you so much daily pay customer service is A-MAZING considering it is a totally FREE service! - Over the moon!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Naughtycouple18 for this post:
  • admin, Gone
Hi, just for your info, the first request didnt have the info from the later request so didnt see the note about leaving funds on the account sorry. All funds were sent as is normal when a request comes in.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(25-10-2016, 14:29)admin Wrote: Hi, just for your info, the first request didnt have the info from the later request so didnt see the note about leaving funds on the account sorry. All funds were sent as is normal when a request comes in.

Thanks

That is fine, you have been brilliant. cant fault your service no need to apologise! thank you again.
Ive just had full payment through too.....phew! Smile
(25-10-2016, 14:15)admin Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 13:51)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: EVERYONE CHECK YOUR PAYMENTS. I JUST GOT PAID BUT PAID £200 LESS THAN WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. Angry

UNDERPAID WTF

Hi, pay was 100% corret. I done it myself and sent a very detailed email with how it was done.

Hi iv sent you a few emails since... please check. my last being...

I asked to be put on to pay out on request on the 14th but they didn't read my email or transfer me until the 21st this is where i think youv gone wrong.

I got paid 126 but up until the 18th i made 274.78 credits - so i didn't even get paid half of what i earnt?

DP Skype are telling me i probably think i got underpaid because of the 24hour pending on credits on the statement and that the 145 that i made yesterday wasn't put in my account today,  but on the email you sent you said you paid me up until the 25th this is why I'm getting so confused.

Sorry to be a pain but once all sorted I want to be put back over to Daily pay as this is soo confusing and stressful.

When i asked to be put onto daily pay the 'DP Skype' said that yes i would get paid the 145 credits tomorrow....

Really really confused.
(25-10-2016, 16:37)misslilliejonesuk Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 13:51)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: EVERYONE CHECK YOUR PAYMENTS. I JUST GOT PAID BUT PAID £200 LESS THAN WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. Angry

UNDERPAID WTF

Hi, pay was 100% corret. I done it myself and sent a very detailed email with how it was done.

I asked to be put on to pay out on request on the 14th but they didn't read my email or transfer me until the 21st this is where i think youv gone wrong.

I got paid 126 but up until the 18th i made 274.78 credits - so i didn't even get paid half of what i earnt?

DP Skype are telling me i probably think i got underpaid because of the 24hour pending on credits on the statement and that the 145 that i made yesterday wasn't put in my account today,  but on the email you sent you said you paid me up until the 25th this is why I'm getting so confused.

Sorry to be a pain but once all sorted I want to be put back over to Daily pay as this is soo confusing and stressful.

When i asked to be put onto daily pay the 'DP Skype' said that yes i would get paid the 145 credits tomorrow....

Really really confused.

between the 11th and the 18th iv been paid less that 50% of my earnings.

I spoke to your skype today and they said 220 funds got sent today... which they didn't. It was £193 I received.

I'm definitely owed money please can you find out where you went wrong
(25-10-2016, 16:39)misslilliejonesuk Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 16:37)misslilliejonesuk Wrote:

UNDERPAID WTF

Really really confused.

between the 11th and the 18th iv been paid less that 50% of my earnings.

I spoke to your skype today and they said 220 funds got sent today... which they didn't. It was £193 I received.

I'm definitely owed money please can you find out where you went wrong

Firstly, What is the actual amount I should be taking away from my Credit turnover? Iv asked a million times and youv always said 33.5%?

I have been paid £126.58  until the 18thHow ever from the 11th till the 18th I made 274.78 credits.... I think this is where iv been underpaid

Since the 19th till last night 12am (24th) I have made 302.26 credits.

How does that work?

Iv definitely been underpaid along the line somewhere please can you check
Hi, waiting for account to come back on but it wouldnt be possible to be paid 145 tomorrow.

Changing between services are due to the timing is causing alot of confusion. Staff are there to deal with basic queries, this would be outside their knowledge. The systems and workings this end are very hard to understand so its understandable they are being confused by the switching and the payouts on the account due to the AW situation.

Once its back on I will recheck numbers but I am nearly 100% certain the numbers are fine, once its back on its very easy to work out.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back to normal YAY tabooenglish 4 6,586 18-11-2016, 16:46
Last Post: tabooenglish
  When everything is back to normal YoungMumBellaRose 14 16,025 17-10-2016, 11:42
Last Post: Mia_Starlight
  Back to Normal Pussyforcream 0 3,094 13-01-2012, 16:39
Last Post: Pussyforcream