AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone else still waiting payment
Star 
All sorted now..remember to check your spam folders ladies! ;Winkxx
(21-10-2016, 15:48)Naughtycouple18 Wrote: hey guys just been reading all the forum ect ... and it seems like the majority of you ladies have been paid . I havnt received a email saying my payment is being proccessed or anything, however admin told me a few nights ago that they were processing my payment but still no pay ! please could admin get back to me asap as im so worried x

Am also waiting for a transfer to be done although credits are still showing on AW. Guessing there's a big back log. Our couples weekly pay went in the other day but I have also set up a single profile for when I'm camming on my own as Boredhousewifex on daily pay but am also new to daily pay but haven't seen anything yet. 

Had great communication from the DP staff and sure it's not a case that they've forgotten us just a waiting game at the moment I guess especially as new to the service.
edit - sorted Smile
(21-10-2016, 17:20)Naughtycouple18 Wrote: I had over 500 credits transferred out on the 18th, & was told by admin payment would be sent the next day and still not heard anything hence why im so worried :/

Oh, all of my credits are still showing in my aw account. Hopefully you get them soon
Hi, aoneoff, not sure if you are still waiting but theres no pending requests from your account, if you would like another one please submit here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(23-10-2016, 19:23)admin Wrote: Hi, aoneoff, not sure if you are still waiting but theres no pending requests from your account, if you would like another one please submit here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks

Hi i am still waiting, you emailed me on the 20th to let me know my funds were ready so i sent ta payout reques and still nothing..hopefully they just have a big backlog with the payouts on request or something..*holding in here* xxx
(23-10-2016, 19:23)admin Wrote: Hi, aoneoff, not sure if you are still waiting but theres no pending requests from your account, if you would like another one please submit here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks

Hi,

its from my single f account boredhousewifex, i had requested to be on dailypay, is this the case? whats the quickest way for me to get these funds? put a request in or get transferred to daily pay?

Thanks

x
There was a mass email today saying that there's still a bit of a backlog for payout on request but should be sorted in the next day or so x
(24-10-2016, 13:13)tabooenglish Wrote: There was a mass email today saying that there's still a bit of a backlog for payout on request but should be sorted in the next day or so x

I Didn't recieve that email, does that mean im not in the backlog list? xx
Nah a mass email would have gone to every member... I'd assume. Maybe it went to your spam folder?