Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

I just want to say a big thank you to Colin.
Thumbs Up 
All this bichiness all this stress ect.. wasn't necessary it sure showed some peoples true colours during this predicament, I don't know how you coped with it all but you did a smashing job while it was all going on... PROPER SMASHING job, paid us while others where not being paid and then got a barrel of abuse as soon as AW non daily pay members got paid but we didn't, I know we was all impatient but if you can deal with all us women going on at you, all the nagging all the name calling then your wife is a lucky women, you patient guy WELL IN! :]
Patience of a saint Smile
Now EVERYBODY who named called us 'idiots' for joining daily pay because they take 6% then read up about what we get back and how the page helps... and STOP BEING SO JUDGEMENTAL..! & stick up for your fellow cam girls and stop trolling everyone else because they made a different decisions.

Thank you again Colin and I am sorry to the people who have had lots of abuse because. (even though it was not of me!)

My Twitter https://twitter.com/CamGirlxKitty
My AW - http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=3355200&T=3355200

<3
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to xKitty for this post:
  • admin, Angel, English-Caroline, Gone, maturesally38k, Mistress_Silk, moongoddess, Ms Dee, MsClara_Wilde, Tara25
Hi, aww that you, means a hell of alot these days, its been a very punishing time lately.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I second that! 

Couldn't be more thankful to you Colin. I have a young baby boy with his first birthday looming and a degree to pay for so I really would have been in bother without being paid, you've been a god send. Thanks to you I haven't had TOO much stress over this whole crisis. You deserve a medal. X
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MsClara_Wilde for this post:
  • admin, moongoddess
(19-10-2016, 15:49)xKitty Wrote: MsClara_WildeI second that! 

Couldn't be more thankful to you Colin. I have a young baby boy with his first birthday looming and a degree to pay for so I really would have been in bother without being paid, you've been a god send. Thanks to you I haven't had TOO much stress over this whole crisis. You deserve a medal. X

haha... blah blah fucking blah...' but I had 00.09p our dog died 5 days ago, cat 3 days ago got run over and died and someone took her body, my landlords my HOUSEMATES who are 50 odd.. and now friends where devastated depended on some money to pay for cremations and other stuff, I have had no money for months back paying from when my internet went down for 4 months and the pressure was on me to get them money as they had spent there wage in 2 weeks, like always...(when I say there wage I mean hers, he is in the house 24/7, pretty hard for me to work,ffs haha) so I was like worried and I suffer from anxiety and depression as it is so having no money with the added pressure of the landlords of where I live in the spare room and the loss of 2 pets in 5 days PLUS MY INTERNET BILLS OUT TOMORROW.. if I couldn't pay that I would be cut of, they do not give you more time... £25 reconnection.. so no job.. I quit my bar job do this permanent LOL wow my head could have been so messed up but Colins done a great job every day... and during this time he's made people feel at ease every time he found out something new he let us know, he replied to comments within a minute sometimes.. brilliant work..
I first joined daily pay and asked could I leave after a couple of months he said yes, I stayed a little longer and will be leaving the group in a month or so but that is to no fault of this page, keep up the good work Smile

Thank you xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to xKitty for this post:
  • moongoddess
Gosh hun you really have been through hell havent you......x
(19-10-2016, 22:56)Mistress_Silk Wrote: Gosh hun you really have been through hell havent you......x

That ain't even half of it, hope your well Smile   
I am fine thanks.I recently lost one of my cats who was my little baby so cant imagine the heartache of 2 beloved pets within days..........x
Sorry about that, glad you are well otherwise gorgeous xxx
What a lovely post kitty , you probably made Colin's day when you said that
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • xKitty
Hopefully the nice messages make up for the nasty ones!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • xKitty