Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

This thread is for anyone who is received the 11ths payment nd are on DP
(20-10-2016, 16:04)laura20 Wrote: i got those from DP at the start im just waiting for the 11ths xxx

I don't think i'm owed anything else now apart from what i earnt yesterday and today. Did DP not send you those? xxx
Hi Dp, I just realized that Aw already transfered the 18th on my transfer page but the one from 11th still there (my bank account details). Is this normal?
How they already processed the 18th and left the 11th? Is it because it's Collins name and my bank account?
(20-10-2016, 16:34)PeggyBoo Wrote: How they already processed the 18th and left the 11th? Is it because it's Collins name and my bank account?

Yes the 27th 4th and 11th are still pending on mine too !! I think they are still having checks or something xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • PeggyBoo
ive just got an email saying its all being processed now <3
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • Lisadavelatte, PeggyBoo
UPDATE
All payments were debited from our Processor's account today. Half were sent today before the cut off time being 3.30pm and will be crediting accounts today. The other half are being finalised with compliance checking and we have been told those payments will be sent tomorrow with a value date of tomorrow.

If any payments fail compliance screening and we require further information, we will update here as soon as we receive that advice.

Please note that if further information is required we will send an email to you requesting that information. Please check your junk and spam folders for an email from webmaster@adultwork.com.

Those transfers paid today will be marked as processed shortly when we get that information. The rest will be marked as processed tomorrow when we what has been paid .

Tomorrow we will submit payments for those who have converted outstanding cheque transfers due from 27th September through to 18th October to UK Bank transfer method.

Those who have not converted their outstanding cheque transfers for the above dates yet can still do so today for UK Bank payment or if to Payoneer, Paxum or Paytoo we wil continue to effect payment once a day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Still not received payment VivMILF 6 9,501 27-12-2016, 10:38
Last Post: VivMILF