Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How Can I Download Just Cam It? Please Can Someone Help Me?
Sad 
Hi Everyone Smile

I normally use open chrome and use videochat.tv to log in to just cam it. However currently I can't use that as I can not log in as there seems to be a ''sever error'' problem and I've tried to get it to work, Such as changing the Sever URL I type in to log in which I found in forums but none of them seemed to work. So I have decided to try the Just Cam It software but I don't know how to download it. I have googled Just Cam It download but nothing comes up. Can anyone help me please??
(19-10-2016, 10:50)ZaraMartin Wrote: Hi Everyone Smile

I normally use open chrome and use videochat.tv to log in to just cam it. However currently I can't use that as I can not log in as there seems to be a ''sever error'' problem and I've tried to get it to work, Such as changing the Sever URL I type in to log in which I found in forums but none of them seemed to work. So I have decided to try the Just Cam It software but I don't know how to download it. I have googled Just Cam It download but nothing comes up. Can anyone help me please??

Are you using a mac?

you can't download on a mac as i have this issue and just have to use the web browser version
(19-10-2016, 10:54)aoneoffx Wrote:

Are you using a mac?

you can't download on a mac as i have this issue and just have to use the web browser version
No, I am using Windows 7
(19-10-2016, 10:54)aoneoffx Wrote:

Are you using a mac?

Did you know you actually can use Just Cam It on a Mac? You can install Windows on your Mac and run Windows through it - that's how I cam.
AW Profile - Jennifer_XXX
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jennifer1990 for this post:
  • moongoddess
Hi, JCI download is here https://cdn.istreaming.com/software/JustCamIt-3.0.8.exe

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • ZaraMartin
Server: http://jci.adultwork.com/JCI
Account ID: 223742
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • ZaraMartin