Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Dailypay can you at least get back to me please!?
(17-10-2016, 22:36)Lisadavelatte Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 22:32)redhotchick Wrote: Thanks lady's reading all That is super reassuring. I'm just in panic mode. Now I have  read through the whole thing I totally understand it all now. Hope I have not offended any one. I never had a problem with daily pay. Other people keep feeding with info and that's why I stated it. I'm not cleaver and wont act cleaver I can  admit this.. I'm just telling you all what I listened to and my thoughts. I'm not here to argue or make a huge deal out of things I'm just stressed like the rest of you. My question is do I continue working or wait until this blows over? are you all still working or waiting to see if payment pushes through?
kind regards

I'd work Hun you will build it up and get a decent payout we will all get our owed payment xxx

Yeah think ill just carry on chick. Crimbo is coming so would be good to have a nice chunk. Cheers sweetie xxx
(17-10-2016, 22:47)redhotchick Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 22:36)Lisadavelatte Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 22:32)redhotchick Wrote: Thanks lady's reading all That is super reassuring. I'm just in panic mode. Now I have  read through the whole thing I totally understand it all now. Hope I have not offended any one. I never had a problem with daily pay. Other people keep feeding with info and that's why I stated it. I'm not cleaver and wont act cleaver I can  admit this.. I'm just telling you all what I listened to and my thoughts. I'm not here to argue or make a huge deal out of things I'm just stressed like the rest of you. My question is do I continue working or wait until this blows over? are you all still working or waiting to see if payment pushes through?
kind regards

I'd work Hun you will build it up and get a decent payout we will all get our owed payment xxx

Yeah think ill just carry on chick. Crimbo is coming so would be good to have a nice chunk. Cheers sweetie xxx

Deffo got a few bits pending may as well carry on working otherwise on a few weeks we will all be skint again xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • redhotchick
Yep still working. Need all the money I can get!! xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to YoungMumBellaRose for this post:
  • redhotchick
Very true that babes. I just need a little push and a bit of reassurance haha then I'm chilled again lol. so will crack with work tomorrow at some point. Tough timessssss eeeek lol xxx
(17-10-2016, 22:01)dirty_duo33 Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:56)Ms Dee Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:50)dirty_duo33 Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:46)lucyloo Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:41)dirty_duo33 Wrote: No it isn't. if you have a read of the link posted on the forum somewhere, it tells you on the adultwork site that it still isn't solved.

Could you please post a link to that as obviously I have missed a new update then x

https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp

If you read that it says it's not solved yet. If you also read all the previous updates they keep saying it'll be solved soon then its returned etc. Doesn't look great. Any other good cam sites guys rather than AW?

Nowhere does it say that the issue has not been resolved, a new payment processor is in place and as such the new payment processor is trying to ensure that all accounts that money is being paid into is not fraudulant etc.

This is todays update, please show me where it says the problem has not been resolved?
  • UK Bank payments due from 11th October.

UK Bank payments for 11 October have been submitted to our processor. The file is currently undergoing account validation and screening checks. When that has completed we will be given a release date for the payments and will publish that here.

• EU Bank payments for 18 October will arrive in the same way as the last three weeks.

• Members with pending cheque requests can now convert these to UK Bank or EU Bank requests. (Cashed it already? See above under Cheque / Check Payments.) We will endeavour to process the resulting UK/EU Bank transfers ASAP once the backlog of existing payments has cleared. (Group Managers that have removed members from their group may need to add them back in, to gain access to their transfer requests.)
Again we would like to apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you.  We are fully aware of the impact this will be having on your lives and wellbeing and are doing our utmost to get matters resolved.  Whilst no compensation, members should note that thousands of websites have been affected by the demise of PacNet, (including Payoneer and Paxum), and we believe we are ahead of the pack in terms of getting services restored quickly.

UK Bank payments for 11 October have been submitted to our processor. The file is currently undergoing account validation and screening checks. When that has completed we will be given a release date for the payments and will publish that here.
We are fully aware of the impact this will be having on your lives and wellbeing and are doing our utmost to get matters resolved.

Firstly, there is no release date for the payments, which means it's not resolved. Also, the wording above saying "doing our utmost to get matters resolved" clearly means they aren't yet resolved. Are you able to see this?

You are obviously only reading what you want, quoting what you want and deleting out the explanations of the first initial screening and checks which leads to me to form the opinion that you are only on here to cause panic and start trouble.
(17-10-2016, 19:55)dirty_duo33 Wrote: We have worked last Friday evening and not been paid since.....it is now Monday evening.

I have sent a message on skype 2 days ago but no reply. I have emailed through the AW site, and also emailed directly from my hotmail account....no reply on either. You have been brilliant up until now, but the fact that I am not even having a reply from you is becoming very concerning. What is going on???

Thank you.

Hi, update at bottom of article here http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

CS staff dont work on Skype on the weekends.

Delay is CS is due to a high volume of members emailing about the same thing, its not possible to reply to all of them so we have posted the article http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40 and mentioned it over a number of posts and replied to the emails we are able to regarding it.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(17-10-2016, 20:05)dirty_duo33 Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 20:00)laura20 Wrote: there are no funds to pay you with, until DP are paid we wont be, its not there fault

Thanks Laura. 

So how long has this been going on? And have they said that it will be sorted? Do we know anything??? I'm really disappointed in dailypay that they're not getting back to me out of courtesy. And the skype is constantly offline. Very unprofessional after months of being great.

Hi, "I'm really disappointed in dailypay that they're not getting back to me out of courtesy"

- We arent doing it on purpose you know, there is high work loads due to the crisis. Im not sure that qualifies as unprofessional.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi all, didnt get a chance to read every post here but theres nothing to worry about on any fronts at all, all payouts will be sent, expected date is today/tomorrow.

Its just a little while longer.

Updated article is here http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(18-10-2016, 11:24)admin Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 20:05)dirty_duo33 Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 20:00)laura20 Wrote: there are no funds to pay you with, until DP are paid we wont be, its not there fault

Thanks Laura. 

So how long has this been going on? And have they said that it will be sorted? Do we know anything??? I'm really disappointed in dailypay that they're not getting back to me out of courtesy. And the skype is constantly offline. Very unprofessional after months of being great.

Hi, "I'm really disappointed in dailypay that they're not getting back to me out of courtesy"

- We arent doing it on purpose you know, there is high work loads due to the crisis. Im not sure that qualifies as unprofessional.

Thanks

Just wondering will we all be being paid today? I can not see these private forums to see what's been said.. it's just a couple of days wage.  Smile x
Today or tomorrow once Aw send dp funds x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • xKitty, YoungMumBellaRose