Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

wierdest request???
(13-07-2011, 10:06)monty69 Wrote: oh right Lolo, sad to hear you don't like animals.

not really monty someones pet shouldnt be around in a booking
(13-07-2011, 10:16)lolo Wrote:
(13-07-2011, 10:06)monty69 Wrote: oh right Lolo, sad to hear you don't like animals.

oh right, yes can see exactly where you are coming from on that. Last thing I would want is a cold nose up my backside whilst indulging Big Grin
(13-07-2011, 10:21)monty69 Wrote:
(13-07-2011, 10:16)lolo Wrote:

oh right, yes can see exactly where you are coming from on that. Last thing I would want is a cold nose up my backside whilst indulging Big Grin

beter with something warm Wink
Very true Lolo
Although I do love sheep and I do have some wellies and while visiting the 3counties show locally I have seen some horses with enormous c***s, but I have to admit I'd rather be running at the lambs shouting 'mint sauce' and ride the horses (with my clothes on) than have them in the bedroom while I'm playing. It's the eyes that put me off. They look at you like you're doing something very very naughty!
oh i remember my 1st over night booking he wanted to go under the covers, everyone now & then kept feeling little thumps on the quilt, nearly died when i eventually asked there must have been around 6 cats ontop of the bed, dont think i moved so fast
lol my best mate has two cats and in the days when we did fumble around a bit, his cats would often come and join us after we settled down. I quite like that though, as I do love animals. It's just during the act I get a little shy if I'm watched lol.
its the hair thing
My cat is band from my bedroom due to hair and hair balls. I can't stand it anywhere near my bed. My friend has hairless cats though, so no problem there.
didnt know u could get such a thing