Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

wierdest request???
(12-07-2011, 18:14)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(12-07-2011, 17:50)SassyAnn Wrote: Well I never did! I actually think it sounds cool! Oh, dear..... you guys are turning me into a freak!

You will be asking us to call you a cow nextBig Grin

blaming us no way sassy one all your own doing
Would never even have occurred to me if it wasn't for this forum.
I hold myself vindicated.
(12-07-2011, 22:39)SassyAnn Wrote: Would never even have occurred to me if it wasn't for this forum.
I hold myself vindicated.

rofl hmmm
I've just talked this through with two of my boys, and they really like the idea too. So it can't just be me!
(12-07-2011, 17:50)SassyAnn Wrote: Well I never did! I actually think it sounds cool! Oh, dear..... you guys are turning me into a freak!

Moooo -re likely to ask you to pamper my udders! I'm a freak. It's official.
Mind you, don't go getting excited Lolo. It has to be farmer types or shepherds (possibly with tractors, horses etc) and BIG hands.
the mention of any animal is a turn off
(13-07-2011, 01:53)SassyAnn Wrote: I've just talked this through with two of my boys, and they really like the idea too. So it can't just be me!

Moooo -re likely to ask you to pamper my udders! I'm a freak. It's official.
Mind you, don't go getting excited Lolo. It has to be farmer types or shepherds (possibly with tractors, horses etc) and BIG hands.

Aww sorry to disappoint Ann but my hands are not the biggest. Being a shepherd in my youth, you needed small hands when it came to lambing Big Grin
I think Lolo has the attitude that many people would have - the animal thing is weird.
The thing I was interested in was it was 3 guys paying attention to 1 girl, in caring, nurturing way. The random 'other' visitors and the fact you could be 'sold' or 'swapped' at a future date!
That is your submissive side coming back out Ann. I think you are likely more a switch than one or the other.
(13-07-2011, 07:38)SassyAnn Wrote: I think Lolo has the attitude that many people would have - the animal thing is weird.
The thing I was interested in was it was 3 guys paying attention to 1 girl, in caring, nurturing way. The random 'other' visitors and the fact you could be 'sold' or 'swapped' at a future date!

i just dont like being near any animal at all, havnt saw my sis for 3 mth now since she got her pups & on a outcall its the first thing i ask
oh right Lolo, sad to hear you don't like animals.