Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

wierdest request???
i had a guy who wanted me to throw pies at him......

http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Used to have a guy where I had to walk up and down his body wearig steel stilettos then grind the base of my foot into his nose I used to be terrified in case I slipped and ended up puncturing one of his lungs
(12-07-2011, 15:15)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: i had a guy who wanted me to throw pies at him......

Hope you got paid well for it Tink - me, I love a pie but prefer to eat one than have it thrown at me Big Grin

Mind you, cant eat them at the moment as far too fattening. Sad
haha i didnt do it i woulld literally cry with laughter

The weirdest regular request i have is from a group of 4 ,who live together on a' farm' in canada.They are 3 men and a woman.They are" farmers" and she is their "cow".who they milk every four hours ,night and day.admittedly they arent AW customers but from a fetish website so you expect them to be a bit unusual.But they are soooooooo weird.They are all in their kitchen with her on the table facing the webcam,they then milk her as one of hem f*** her .very f**** weird.My job is to talk to the' cow',let her know how pretty she is and what a splendid job she is doing and ask what i need to do to become a good 'milker' like her.i also have to compliment her udders,it is sooooo weird.They have all lived together for years and they milk her while f***** her ,because apparantly that makes the milk flow more abundant!!!the guys take turns every four hours !!poor cow(i know) should be on her last legs,instead she LOVES it . i was really concerned when i first encounted them in case she was being abused,but she seems to be blissfully happy and contented,slightly bovine even Aapparantly this is a life style choice and they have visits from a 'vet' and even a bull is bought into service her.whats really scary is there are lots of others who they meet up with for auctions and farmers meetings etc.Now that is weird!!!!!
WTF!!!!,...do you have a link for this i may just have to see it to believe it lol

(12-07-2011, 16:48)milfymouth Wrote: The weirdest regular request i have is from a group of 4 ,who live together on a' farm' in canada.They are 3 men and a woman.They are" farmers" and she is their "cow".who they milk every four hours ,night and day.admittedly they arent AW customers but from a fetish website so you expect them to be a bit unusual.But they are soooooooo weird.They are all in their kitchen with her on the table facing the webcam,they then milk her as one of hem f*** her .very f**** weird.My job is to talk to the' cow',let her know how pretty she is and what a splendid job she is doing and ask what i need to do to become a good 'milker' like her.i also have to compliment her udders,it is sooooo weird.They have all lived together for years and they milk her while f***** her ,because apparantly that makes the milk flow more abundant!!!the guys take turns every four hours !!poor cow(i know) should be on her last legs,instead she LOVES it . i was really concerned when i first encounted them in case she was being abused,but she seems to be blissfully happy and contented,slightly bovine even Aapparantly this is a life style choice and they have visits from a 'vet' and even a bull is bought into service her.whats really scary is there are lots of others who they meet up with for auctions and farmers meetings etc.Now that is weird!!!!!

I think its a visit from a local doctor needed not the vet!
(12-07-2011, 17:19)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(12-07-2011, 16:48)milfymouth Wrote: The weirdest regular request i have is from a group of 4 ,who live together on a' farm' in canada.They are 3 men and a woman.They are" farmers" and she is their "cow".who they milk every four hours ,night and day.admittedly they arent AW customers but from a fetish website so you expect them to be a bit unusual.But they are soooooooo weird.They are all in their kitchen with her on the table facing the webcam,they then milk her as one of hem f*** her .very f**** weird.My job is to talk to the' cow',let her know how pretty she is and what a splendid job she is doing and ask what i need to do to become a good 'milker' like her.i also have to compliment her udders,it is sooooo weird.They have all lived together for years and they milk her while f***** her ,because apparantly that makes the milk flow more abundant!!!the guys take turns every four hours !!poor cow(i know) should be on her last legs,instead she LOVES it . i was really concerned when i first encounted them in case she was being abused,but she seems to be blissfully happy and contented,slightly bovine even Aapparantly this is a life style choice and they have visits from a 'vet' and even a bull is bought into service her.whats really scary is there are lots of others who they meet up with for auctions and farmers meetings etc.Now that is weird!!!!!

I think its a visit from a local doctor needed not the vet!

i know they are my freakiest,but then i kinda put it out there that i am unshockable,so i do get the weidest people emailing me etc.no link for them im afraid tinkerbell as this is all stuff they told me.but hucows(human cows for those of us in the know) are the last word in chic in the bdsm world
Well I never did! I actually think it sounds cool! Oh, dear..... you guys are turning me into a freak!
(12-07-2011, 17:50)SassyAnn Wrote: Well I never did! I actually think it sounds cool! Oh, dear..... you guys are turning me into a freak!

You will be asking us to call you a cow nextBig Grin