Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

wierdest request???
(13-07-2011, 15:56)monty69 Wrote: Maybe I am being a little unfair. You are of course right, but hairless cats? They must suffer from the cold somewhat.

I have just google'd hairless cat and some of the images - well yes they are cats without hair and I really do think they arent the most appealing. Not for me anyway. More used to pretty much ferral cats on the farm - good mousers and ratters but not the friendliest.

Are hairless cats natural or as someone frightened them and there fur as fallen off

Or maybe someone has found a way of making fur coats without hurting animals that should make the animal rights demonstrators happy

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

They are naturally like that, however it does give a whole new perspective on shaved pussy

shouldn't have read the sucking out condom whist eating breakkie... (puke)
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Pussies should always have hair but then, I'm biased Wink
(21-10-2011, 07:46)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Pussies should always have hair but then, I'm biased Wink

Well Due to you Ms KDB I now have a ginger pussy and I don't mean the cat... Decided that as I am 40 it is best to have a grown up minge and not a teenagers and my clients love it Smile
I used to be snow white but drifted...

Someone Phone me askin me to stamp on Rats & Snails with my High Heel Boots!!!
(I said NO)

And someone asks me to pour housepaint all over my body!!!
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(21-10-2011, 16:39)Heather_Edwards Wrote: ...

They could come and watch me paint my house - I do it unintentionally! My overall have more paint on them than the walls. I could always work without my overalls!
(21-10-2011, 23:47)SassyAnn Wrote:
(21-10-2011, 16:39)Heather_Edwards Wrote: ...

They could come and watch me paint my house - I do it unintentionally! My overall have more paint on them than the walls. I could always work without my overalls!

I wish I thought of that, at that time lol Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx