Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Requested DP Payment
Anyone else not receive their requested payment from DP? I requested mine Tuesday morning but haven't received anything. Everyone else seems to have received theirs. Just wondering if i'm the only one? lol xx
I requested payout around 5am this morning and was told hopefully will get it within 48 hrs but got the impression could be longer which isn't good...........x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
I'm hoping it will be in tomorrow along with one of my pending payments on AW xx
Just checked, funds received thanks Smile xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to YoungMumBellaRose for this post:
  • admin
They are so terrible lately its a joke.

Does anyone know of any better groups to go to that you can request a payout ?

xx
good luck finding another group who will pump their own savings into trying to help everyone out!
I personally think both AW and more so DP have tried to do their very best in a very difficult situation and if you research about the situation you will see that most other companies are still no where close in trying to find a resolution.
Yes its crap, its crap for a lot of girls on here but it is also crap for DP who still haven't received a penny from AW despite still paying girls everyday - yes maybe some late and some not in full but credit where credit is due (no pun intended!)