Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
(16-10-2016, 19:41)English-Caroline Wrote: Laura Hunni,

Please stop worrying and calm down.... Just like the rest of us, you WILL get paid as soon as funds arrive to pay you.

Please look at this simple example:

WITH DAILYPAY         -If you work this Wednesday 19th Oct you will be paid the Thursday 20th Oct

WITHOUT DAILYPAY   - If you work this Wed 19th Oct you will Draw Down on Tue 25th Oct and you won't actually get paid until Tuesday 9th Nov
                                  and unless you have done the VAT exemption thing, you will be charged for that too!!

In this straightforward example of DAILYPAY V ADULTWORK, DailyPay wins every time, especially if your cash flow is important for you at this time.

Keep Calm. Keep Camming. Get your credits rolling in. And everything will be just fine.xxxxx

You have more patience in a day than Iwill have in my life Caroline lol! Good example, hopefully Laura will stop worrying now..

Also, I deleted all the messages in my inbox on AW and yours went before I could reply! If you have it in your sent box would you be OK to send it again? I took your advice btw and it was BANG on, literally to the word, I owe you a big thank you xxx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - by Gone - 16-10-2016, 19:49