Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
(12-10-2016, 20:46)country-gal Wrote: AW have no reason to lie , we will get our funds when we get our funds there isn't anything we can do unless join dailypay or make other arrangements , ive already applied for a paxum to have it as a back up for future issues , as AW themselves have always advised its best to have at least two payment options open , i'm not even reading the updates anymore as it has been too worrying , it will arrive in my bank when it does , lucky for me I have the farm as a back up income and my partner works so its not been too dire luckily for me , aw are limited to the companies they use but i'm sure they will sort it , they have too.....at least this isn't happening in December and the good thing to look forward to is when things do get sorted most of us will have a tidy sum to look forward too

hugs all and keep positive xxxx

Trying to stay positive.

I'm a single mum so it's just me and my daughter. I hate having to ask anybody for help, especially her father! lol
I really hope it's sorted asap!
Hugs to you too! xxx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - by YoungMumBellaRose - 12-10-2016, 20:50