Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW Pending Payments
This is my only income if my money ain't in today I'm gonna wile out in a big way
(12-10-2016, 09:14)mistresscristal Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 09:11)laura20 Wrote: yh me too im fucking pissed off!!!!!!!!!!

They have repeatedly changed the goal posts. Then they say "don't bombard us". Excuse me? We have a RIGHT to know what is going on. It is OUR MONEY they have their mits on. If the boot was on the other foot; they would want to know what is happening. Funds are still in my pending folder. That tells me they haven't even STARTED processing payments yet. 

This is disgusting behaviour and very bad business.

So fucking dodgy right? Theres tonnes of Adult payment processors, including some that all the other camsites have begun to use.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
A few girls on twitter have said they aren't logging on until they've been paid. I suggest we do the same - hit them where it hurts - give them a taste of what WE are going through.
(12-10-2016, 09:17)mistresscristal Wrote: A few girls on twitter have said they aren't logging on until they've been paid. I suggest we do the same - hit them where it hurts - give them a taste of what WE are going through.

I'm extremely up for that. Would admin also support it as a combined effort to get something done if moneys not in today?

It's the games they're playing which are really doing mynut in.
"Transfer it to Paxum, oh wait don't."
"Check out our new update, oh we just deleted it"

I've been pretty calm and just riding it out but I'm even starting to get pissed.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
i can garantee we wont see a penny today either
(12-10-2016, 09:21)LexiMelrose Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 09:17)mistresscristal Wrote: A few girls on twitter have said they aren't logging on until they've been paid. I suggest we do the same - hit them where it hurts - give them a taste of what WE are going through.

I'm extremely up for that. Would admin also support it as a combined effort to get something done if moneys not in today?

It's the games they're playing which are really doing mynut in.
"Transfer it to Paxum, oh wait don't."
"Check out our new update, oh we just deleted it"

I've been pretty calm and just riding it out but I'm even starting to get pissed.

We were told on 26 september we may be getting paid that week, we were then told we'd be paid on 10 October. Nothing. We were told payments would hit yesterday - nothing. We have been told payments would hit today - still nothing! How dare they dangle our pay like this. It's fucking cruel!!
(12-10-2016, 09:24)laura20 Wrote: i can garantee we wont see a penny today either

Unlikely.

I reccomend everyone uses Babestationcams though. I make the same as I do on AW there and they payout weekly with no bullshit. Suprisingly domme friendly as well. (Not being paid to say this).

Also, proud moment and nobody to share with, I lost two pounds  Blush
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LydiaKink for this post:
  • Ana_X
as soon as my i.d comes through im joining that cam site
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • LydiaKink
(12-10-2016, 09:29)laura20 Wrote: as soon as my i.d comes through im joining that cam site

They do take 50% of your earning but it evens out because they advertise the site and even individual girls so much!
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
(12-10-2016, 09:16)LexiMelrose Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 09:14)mistresscristal Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 09:11)laura20 Wrote: yh me too im fucking pissed off!!!!!!!!!!
something aint right!!!
They have repeatedly changed the goal posts. Then they say "don't bombard us". Excuse me? We have a RIGHT to know what is going on. It is OUR MONEY they have their mits on. If the boot was on the other foot; they would want to know what is happening. Funds are still in my pending folder. That tells me they haven't even STARTED processing payments yet. 

This is disgusting behaviour and very bad business.

So fucking dodgy right? Theres tonnes of Adult payment processors, including some that all the other camsites have begun to use.