AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW Pending Payments
Well that's the plan x
good morning girls...lets hope today brings us good news xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to iloveit38 for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
Nothing yet. Pending payments still in my pending folder. I'm starting to get angry now.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • SweetSophia97
(12-10-2016, 08:53)mistresscristal Wrote: Nothing yet. Pending payments still in my pending folder. I'm starting to get angry now.
lets stay optomistic...law of attraction lol xx
(12-10-2016, 08:53)mistresscristal Wrote: Nothing yet. Pending payments still in my pending folder. I'm starting to get angry now.

If there's nothing in by the end of the day surely AW owe us an explanation?? Another update from them would be nice! xx
Well I'm not giving them another penny of my money until they pay me. They really are taking the piss now.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • LydiaKink
yh me too im fucking pissed off!!!!!!!!!!
I'm really pissed off with it to now , my rent is in arrears and I'm out of gas and electric and food and I got a little boy to look after .. Enoughs enough I'm livid now
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to brunettebabe69 for this post:
  • SweetSophia97
(12-10-2016, 09:11)laura20 Wrote: yh me too im fucking pissed off!!!!!!!!!!

They have repeatedly changed the goal posts. Then they say "don't bombard us". Excuse me? We have a RIGHT to know what is going on. It is OUR MONEY they have their mits on. If the boot was on the other foot; they would want to know what is happening. Funds are still in my pending folder. That tells me they haven't even STARTED processing payments yet. 

This is disgusting behaviour and very bad business.
(12-10-2016, 09:06)mistresscristal Wrote: Well I'm not giving them another penny of my money until they pay me. They really are taking the piss now.

If there's a big enough boycott I guarantee things will happen far quicker.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LydiaKink for this post:
  • SweetSophia97