Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW Pending Payments
I'm in Belfast Lexi! Hi!!!
That's sad Sophia I hope something comes along. Have you read any of my post regarding Payoneer? It may be worth giving them or Paxum or Paytoo a go. You really don't know when AW will be sorting this. It's not easy but sometimes instead of having a bunch of people enabling you and giving you sympathy you may actually need a boot up the backside to get you on track and in the right direction.

Hopefully something will give and AW will get it sorted but I think at this stage its best not to rest on your laurels. Atleast if you begin with sorting something you know you're heading in the right direction and not just waiting and worried. Other than that I am not sure if you can get a crisis loan but it may be worth looking into. Maybe speak to the CAB.

Would love to know where the ridicule is though Helena Bentley? I struggle to see it? I think giving harsh criticism is far more helpful than just giving someone a virtual hug. Because it doesn't need to be like this for them, or at least it didn't if people didn't shut me down the first time round. I haven't ridiculed anyone, I have merely stated that blaming AW is not going to help and a boycott certainly wont (ok maybe I did ridicule that but it is ridiculous). People on here are worried and scared and are putting their focus in the wrong areas. I am snapping them out of this cycle and getting them to do something at least. I am not going to sit back and watch people wind themselves up stupid when there are perfectly easy ways out of it.

If you look past your own nose upon your little high horse you may actually see that it's more helpful to speak up and say something than to just sit and say what you think will get you the most "thanks"
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to del2 for this post:
  • iloveit38, Junior, SweetSophia97
(12-10-2016, 18:04)SweetSophia97 Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 18:02)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Hi Admin just wondering if my requested payment will be in today at all? Tried to email you but got no answer. Understand your really busy atm. Requested it yesterday morning. It's usually very quick going in. Thanks x

Hi babe something has gone wrong "adultwork crisis " founds not being released as of yet but hopefully soon !!! Fingers crossed! Might be some Friday but latest  Monday. O u have a look on here u will see a page with everything explained on darlingWink myself I only found out today xx

Oh no i don't mean Adultwork. Was taking to the admin of Dailypay :Smile   xx
(12-10-2016, 18:11)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: I'm in Belfast Lexi! Hi!!!

Belfast girl here too! :Smile x
Are you being real right now? Why are you trying to start something? You're antagonistic in most posts, it's like you're looking for a spat. I won't rise to that. I think we've all done enough bitching and name calling don't you? Time to let it rest. I understand you think you are helping, but youre essentially smashing their heads in with a rock now, they get what you're saying.
Name calling? I will leave that to you after your embarrassing performance last time. Please do point me in the direction of name calling from me. lol

I am not smashing their heads in with a rock at all. How many people have now started getting paxum, payoneer and paytoo etc started since I said something? Quite a few. If I hadn't said anything they would all be planning a mass boycott which will amount to nothing or bombarding the AW help desk with pointless emails. Winding themselves up and freaking out. Wasting precious energy.

Anyway I actually have an evening to enjoy so I will leave you with that, sit and snipe all you want but I have nothing more to say on it.
(12-10-2016, 18:21)del2 Wrote: That's sad Sophia I hope something comes along. Have you read any of my post regarding Payoneer? It may be worth giving them or Paxum or Paytoo a go. You really don't know when AW will be sorting this. It's not easy but sometimes instead of having a bunch of people enabling you and giving you sympathy you may actually need a boot up the backside to get you on track and in the right direction.

Hopefully something will give and AW will get it sorted but I think at this stage its best not to rest on your laurels. Atleast if you begin with sorting something you know you're heading in the right direction and not just waiting and worried. Other than that I am not sure if you can get a crisis loan but it may be worth looking into. Maybe speak to the CAB.

Would love to know where the ridicule is though Helena Bentley? I struggle to see it? I think giving harsh criticism is far more helpful than just giving someone a virtual hug. Because it doesn't need to be like this for them, or at least it didn't if people didn't shut me down the first time round. I haven't ridiculed anyone, I have merely stated that blaming AW is not going to help and a boycott certainly wont (ok maybe I did ridicule that but it is ridiculous). People on here are worried and scared and are putting their focus in the wrong areas. I am snapping them out of this cycle and getting them to do something at least. I am not going to sit back and watch people wind themselves up stupid when there are perfectly easy ways out of it.

If you look past your own nose upon your little high horse you may actually see that it's more helpful to speak up and say something than to just sit and say what you think will get you the most "thanks"

Del2.... your "pull your finger out of your arse" (those were your words) style of life coaching simply isn't helpful or indeed kind.

Some of your advice has merit (Payoneer, Paxum, Paytoo), but your style of delivery lacks empathy and understanding.
That is where people are having issue with you.

I am very fortunate as I'm in a much better situation that most people tonight. My good fortune does not stop me thinking how others may feel.  Perhaps you could consider exercising the same depth of thought.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • sarahxxx, SweetSophia97
English Caroline put it perfectly, as usual lol. The info is very useful, but the delivery is very cold. As I said earlier I consider myself very lucky to be in a stable position but I do feel awful for the girls who aren't. A little sympathy never went amiss. I'm sorry you have some misplaced hatred of me del but I can't say I know why. Best we stay out of each others way
Oh she's being purposely antagonistic for attention. I suggest we starve her of attention.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Angel, SweetSophia97
Belfast girls unite! Smile
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LydiaKink for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose