Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW Pending Payments
You're welcome, I hope it works for you.
(12-10-2016, 16:11)mistresscristal Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 16:09)laura20 Wrote: Annnnnnnnnnnnyway , anyone been paid yet lol?! xxx

Not so far but I'm keeping everything crossed. I've been and paid in some money in the bank so that should keep me going.
well its close of buisness still nothing.....Iv tried to chat live with payoneer but unable to assist me just now due to the large volumes of callers. No update as yet
(12-10-2016, 17:08)iloveit38 Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 16:11)mistresscristal Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 16:09)laura20 Wrote: Annnnnnnnnnnnyway , anyone been paid yet lol?! xxx

Not so far but I'm keeping everything crossed. I've been and paid in some money in the bank so that should keep me going.
well its close of buisness still nothing.....Iv tried to chat live with payoneer but unable to assist me just now due to the large volumes of callers. No update as yet

What is it you need assistance with? The site is pretty straight forward if you're just setting up an account with them. I'd advise going with the card option as it means there are less fee's and the card should be with you within a couple of days, mine only took 5 days, however it may take a bit longer. I'd set it up anyway just as a back-up as payoneer are brilliant and most sites we use have the option to use them as a payment method.
(11-10-2016, 10:26)iloveit38 Wrote: oh Guys not a thing yet....down to my last beans lol

Same hahahah oone bean for tea tonight ? How do u divide  a egg between 6? ?? needs to hurry up fingers crossed
Hope you girls will be ok, I can imagine how stressful it must be. No one was expecting the situation to unfold as it did, everyone had gotten a little to comfortable with the way AW worked I suppose and many didn't have a back up plan. That's neither here nor there though, and certainly no reason for all the harsh ridicule. I'm sure everyone has learnt their lesson and will have a plan B in future. Keeping my fingers crossed you get your money soon x
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • iloveit38, Miss Deviant, SweetSophia97
(12-10-2016, 17:27)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Hope you girls will be ok, I can imagine how stressful it must be. No one was expecting the situation to unfold as it did, everyone had gotten a little to comfortable with the way AW worked I suppose and many didn't have a back up plan. That's neither here nor there though, and certainly no reason for all the harsh ridicule. I'm sure everyone has learnt their lesson and will have a plan B in future. Keeping my fingers crossed you get your money soon x

Thank babe yeah very hard. I'm leaving to go on holiday got kids, no electricity, it's crazy! I'm leaving the xount in less then 48 hours with-£40 in my bank. Bit of a joke! Bills coming out ,  fiance so yeah missing payments is different  more charges! This is horrible breaking down in tears Sad
Aw Sophia I'm really sorry that's awful, I think it's the not knowing must be making it all so much worse. If there was a light at the end of the tunnel and definite dead line people could take a deep breath and make plans to last it out until it was sorted.
It's really cruel for people to still be talking down to the girls who are struggle and telling them what they should have done. Hindsight is a wonderful thing! X
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • English-Caroline, Miss Deviant, SweetSophia97
(12-10-2016, 17:38)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Aw Sophia I'm really sorry that's awful, I think it's the not knowing must be making it all so much worse. If there was a light at the end of the tunnel and definite dead line people could take a deep breath and make plans to last it out until it was sorted.
It's really cruel for people to still be talking down to the girls who are struggle and telling them what they should have done. Hindsight is a wonderful thing! X

Thank you. We all have our own reasons for doing things in a certain way. Horses for courses. Yes it has taught us all a valuable lesson. But to say "oh, it's your fault for not making alternative arrangements," is like saying to a raped woman "oh it's your fault for wearing a skirt." None of us could foresee it was going to take this long; especially since from the very beginning, AdultWork said and I quote: Please rest assured, there are no issues with cash flow or financing and there is certainly no need to signup to any intermediaries offering other methods or frequencies of payment." 

We took their assurances and decided to be patient. But when you're struggling financially; as many girls are, then patience starts to wear thin. For what it's worth; I do have alternative back ups so I'm not totally without funds. Granted; it's not to the level I earn with AW, but it's better than nothing. I don't put all my eggs in one basket, as has been accused. For I feel for those who don't have a back up - I've been in a situation where you have zero money to scratch your arse with. To be lectured by those who claim to know better, is not helpful. It's like rubbing salt in already very sore wounds.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Gone, iloveit38, Tara25
(12-10-2016, 17:38)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Aw Sophia I'm really sorry that's awful, I think it's the not knowing must be making it all so much worse. If there was a light at the end of the tunnel and definite dead line people could take a deep breath and make plans to last it out until it was sorted.

Thank u babe means a lot yeah I really didn't expect  this but let's just all be positive... it's horrible I have £500 in my account + and cantcan't get it . I know adultwork are doing everything and I am really greatful . Fingers crossed and I hope u are well babe xxx
(12-10-2016, 17:50)SweetSophia97 Wrote:

Thank u babe means a lot yeah I really didn't expect  this but let's just all be positive... it's horrible I have £500 in my account + and cantcan't get it . I know adultwork are doing everything and I am really greatful . Fingers crossed and I hope u are well babe xxx

I'd reccomend dailypay, even if it's just to get that 500through to tide you over x
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LydiaKink for this post:
  • SweetSophia97