Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW Pending Payments
(12-10-2016, 16:28)iloveit38 Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 16:02)del2 Wrote: You've basically just backed up what I've said....you didn't sort anything out before hand and now you're facing the consequences....so you have no room to be emailing AW over and over again, threatening them etc because you've plainly admitted that yes "perhaps (you) should have" sorted out an alternative.

It's a shitty position to be in and I am not doubting you're worried (or anyone else) but my point being that emailing AW and wasting their time because of your negligence is not going to do anything. You're all sat on here moaning but what are you actually doing to sort it out? Emailing adultwork? Boycotting the site?

Why not pull your fingers out your arses, sort out your ID and sort out alternatives. It really is that simple, it can be done online in minutes. It's £70/£80...you can raise £80 easily by selling picture sets on Twitter....do any of you have any survival instincts in here?

LexiMelrose there's always paytoo, I've heard they're actually quite good.
wow can you?? Im new to AW that sounds brilliant xx

You can sell pictures on Twitter for £80?? Why did i not know about this?? lol x
(12-10-2016, 16:31)laura20 Wrote: Yeah i wanna hear more about selling pics on twitter now lolx

i know me to...my mate does this subscription thing but Im so new to it all lol
Which are you referring to iloveit38?

Paytoo? Because yeah in the same area you have all the payoneer stuff etc you'll find paytoo, you can sign up and it's pretty easy.

ID. Yep you can sort out your ID online no problem.

As for twitter, yeah that's nothing to do with AW though, that would be set up on your own and be completely separate of course, I mentioned it to Cristal because she's a domme, she has twitter and subs. Very supportive subs who don't give her money for a passport weirdly.
Okay, I'm moving on - I'm not giving attention to kids who have nothing better to do....
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Tara25
If you're on twitter with a large following, yeah you can, easily.
Okay it's on my ignore list....I figured it was best to starve it of attention.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Tara25
(12-10-2016, 16:42)mistresscristal Wrote: Okay it's on my ignore list....I figured it was best to starve it of attention.

hi all, been mucking out so chilled now.....im looking into paxum and payoneer , payoneer takes a month doesnt it for a card to arrive ? Going to look into that as best to have more options for payment available
@country-gal

My payoneer card took a week to arrive, and my fiances took 5 days. Again, the time frame can differ. We've had our cards for a year now.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Junior for this post:
  • del2
I think for MLK above it took a week to arrive. I can't remember my delivery time on it but it was quick. I think they just say a month to be safe but it's usually not. Paxum is good as you don't need to wait as far as I can tell. I signed up to them myself and it took about a day to be sorted, plus they deposit into the bank.
(12-10-2016, 16:02)del2 Wrote: You've basically just backed up what I've said....you didn't sort anything out before hand and now you're facing the consequences....so you have no room to be emailing AW over and over again, threatening them etc because you've plainly admitted that yes "perhaps (you) should have" sorted out an alternative.

It's a shitty position to be in and I am not doubting you're worried (or anyone else) but my point being that emailing AW and wasting their time because of your negligence is not going to do anything. You're all sat on here moaning but what are you actually doing to sort it out? Emailing adultwork? Boycotting the site?

Why not pull your fingers out your arses, sort out your ID and sort out alternatives. It really is that simple, it can be done online in minutes. It's £70/£80...you can raise £80 easily by selling picture sets on Twitter....do any of you have any survival instincts in here?

LexiMelrose there's always paytoo, I've heard they're actually quite good.

Ooooh, I didn't realise they had another processor. If not affected I might try that one  Blush thanks!
Heart WEBSITE  Heart