Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Payments to UK Banks/Cheques not permitted
Damn where is the pulls hair out emoticon! when you need it lol
(11-10-2016, 20:25)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Got an email from AW telling me my pending payment for the 27th had been processed and sent to my requested Paxum Email address. I don't have a Paxum email address! I'm confused :/

Hi, yes the email will be meant for us, currently AW unfortunately pay us to paxum on some payments depending on your settings (weekly/payout on request for instance) but we still pay you via bank transfer.

Any funds AW send to our paxum are basically useless though, massive withdrawal fees far greater than what we "charge" and a transfer time of 5 - 7 working days. The cost of each transfer from paxum to us goes into the thousands so I really hate to use it.

Was hoping this would of all been sorted by now and we could of changed them to UK bank transfer instead.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
this is all bollocks i honestly bet we dont see our money tomorrow!!!!
(11-10-2016, 22:17)laura20 Wrote: this is all bollocks i honestly bet we dont see our money tomorrow!!!!

Im not holding  my breath !
More of the same bullshit from AW this morning;

Wednesday 12 October

UK bank payments were not made yesterday (Wednesday), do not expect them to be in your account.  There were some more compliance issues with the involved banks that have been resolved this morning.  We have been advised that payments will be going out today and all should be completed by close of business on Thursday (this is for payments due from 27 Sept & 4 October).

Payments for 11 October will be paid straight away afterwards, so hopefully Friday but it may run over to Monday.

We are still running Payoneer and Paxum payouts daily for anyone converting overdue payments into these payment methods.
Again we would like to apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you.  We are fully aware of the impact this will be having on your lives and wellbeing and are doing our utmost to get matters resolved.  Whilst no compensation, members should note that thousands of websites have been affected by the demise of PacNet, (including Payoneer and Paxum), and we believe we are ahead of the pack in terms of getting services restored quickly.
When you join DP (Daily Pay) the Group manager will manage your aw account and pay you the correct amount you have earned the following day. The pending payments going to Colin's account (DP) are his cut from what he has paid you. So do not worry about that, it is confusing at first.

AW are working hard to solve this problem, there is too much negativity on this forum and getting worried will not help you.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • admin
Do we receive pending transfers for 27/09 and 4/10 as 2 separate transactions or are they paying them together?
(13-10-2016, 05:06)Mistress_Silk Wrote: Do we receive pending transfers for 27/09 and 4/10 as 2 separate transactions or are they paying them together?

Hi, separate payments. But if you are a long time member of DP (?) you will already of been paid them a long time ago, its us thats waiting for them now.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I've been using adultwork as my go to cam site for a while now but having not been paid for ages now and not knowing when my pay is actually going to come through i've had to use alternatives. I've been camming lately with chat recruit which has been going really well actually and i've been getting paid into my bank every Friday. I chose it over jasmine and stream ate as i don't have to do free chat either so i'm only performing when i get paid which works best for me. Admittedly not as many people use it as AW but only around 20 or 30 girls are on at a time so I seem to get constantly booked up when I am on there by mostly English guys. Also the support always get back to me straight away if I have any issues, and I provide phone sex with them too which don't pay as much as cam but is good when i want to make some extra cash and aren't ready for cams yet. Obviously everybody has a different experience with different sites but with the current issues with adult work its worth exploring a secondary site as well to make money with so I am just sharing my experience,

Gina xx
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to gina123 for this post:
  • country-gal, English-Caroline, iloveit38, jackiebigtits
chat recruit , I've heard of them , there a british company aren't they ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what currency are AW payments made to UK banks? nippleheaven 4 7,973 26-04-2014, 18:02
Last Post: nippleheaven