Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Payments to UK Banks/Cheques not permitted
(11-10-2016, 19:31)sexyk88 Wrote: Just tried transferring current credits to Payoneer and it says I can't as I must do it to a UK bank account, I then try doing it to my UK bank account and it says 'Transfer to UK bank accounts is temporarily disabled'.

Getting pissed!

Its a complete balls up....lets remain optomistic xx
All we can do is wait.... x
do you know anything at all Ads or have the means to enquire I know you have got plenty on your plate but maybe they are more willing to answer you than us ? I believe with all of us the patience is starting to wear thin transparency would be appreciated from AW as they expect of us to be understanding in return all we ask is a plain simple question as to when will it be resumed to normal nothing else .
Got an email from AW telling me my pending payment for the 27th had been processed and sent to my requested Paxum Email address. I don't have a Paxum email address! I'm confused :/
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to YoungMumBellaRose for this post:
  • iloveit38
If you are with DP hun remember some of the payouts had to go to Paxum , you will see the admins email account in the box but otherwise I would enquire with them just in case.
(11-10-2016, 20:25)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Got an email from AW telling me my pending payment for the 27th had been processed and sent to my requested Paxum Email address. I don't have a Paxum email address! I'm confused :/

WTF??? Piss up and brewery...
(11-10-2016, 20:27)mistresscristal Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 20:25)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Got an email from AW telling me my pending payment for the 27th had been processed and sent to my requested Paxum Email address. I don't have a Paxum email address! I'm confused :/

WTF??? Piss up and brewery...

I second that hun!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Angel for this post:
  • Miss Deviant
(11-10-2016, 20:27)Angel Wrote: If you are with DP hun remember some of the payouts had to go to Paxum , you will see the admins email account in the box but otherwise I would enquire with them just in case.

I've sent admin an email about it. Just waiting on a reply x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to YoungMumBellaRose for this post:
  • Angel, iloveit38
Oh I did too hunnie quoting him what you have just posted , fingers crossed if it has gone in then hurray because certain payments were set to Paxum that I have noticed myself because the initial email this morning that I have got from AW with regards to submitting the payments stated it has gone to paxum but that I didn't worry because I saw was set to for that time being when couldn't be requested to uk bank account , question is has it cleared? as I haven't got a clue how Paxum works I use bank account transfer never used the other methods.
(11-10-2016, 20:39)Angel Wrote: Oh I did too hunnie quoting him what you have just posted , fingers crossed if it has gone in then hurray because certain payments were set to Paxum that I have noticed myself because the initial email this morning that I have got from AW with regards to submitting the payments stated it has gone to paxum but that I didn't worry because I saw was set to for that time being when couldn't be requested to uk bank account , question is has it cleared? as I haven't got a clue how Paxum works I use bank account transfer never used the other methods.

It's all so bloody confusing!! lol Help Admin xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what currency are AW payments made to UK banks? nippleheaven 4 7,975 26-04-2014, 18:02
Last Post: nippleheaven