HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Payments to UK Banks/Cheques not permitted
still no payment gone in for me...argh...x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • iloveit38
I am not holding my breath for any payment today, although in the Tuesday update at 14:30 it goes on about payments for 11th October, however you cannot action it. I filled out my address and tried to submit then got a popup which referred me to the status page so that means if I cannot process that one tonight that I'll end up waiting another 3 or 4 weeks till next payment.

I am glad that some of you now are in agreement about this situation not being unacceptable, I like how they say they believe they're ahead of other sites who are in this situation. However other sites in question which dailypay service don't block us from shifting to dailypay.

Whilst I understand the situations in the past with fraud we're now forced to just sit and wait, and get sarcastic comments from Sweetkick about 'if you dont like it, go elsewhere!'

I really hope something get's sorted tomorrow as I cannot keep fobbing off my landlord about rent, not a good situation!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sexyk88 for this post:
  • iloveit38
im literally logged into my online banking all the time and refreshing every minute or so lol!!! depressssssssssssssing Sad n dont know about anybody else buts its dead as a doorpost on here today-*sigh* x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • SweetSophia97
To be honest I've noticed that traffic has dropped somewhat on AW, dont know if its the current situation which has put people off working and going elsewhere.

It is depressing having to rely so much on other people, out of control situation.

Only way things will change is if people stand up to AW, but that needs a group effort!
(11-10-2016, 18:27)sexyk88 Wrote: To be honest I've noticed that traffic has dropped somewhat on AW, dont know if its the current situation which has put people off working and going elsewhere.

It is depressing having to rely so much on other people, out of control situation.

Only way things will change is if people stand up to AW, but that needs a group effort!

I cant believe the impact this has had on everything, Im just praying they deliver what they promise. Surely they cant have lied to us about all of this!
To be honest, they are a law to themselves they can say whatever they want who is going to challenge them.

They've basically got the attitude that if you dont like it you know where you can go!

Also there comment about bombarding help centre is ridiculous in this situation they should have staff on hand to assure people, ultimately they consider themselves to be one of the top video chat sites yet they don't have the customer service in place to help the chat hosts who are ultimately the ones who make them the money on fees etc.

I reached out to them this morning because I looked in transfer history and still saw 2 payments unprocessed which I had put forward for payment on 13/09/2016 and 20/09/2016 so wanted to know what was going on as the status page keeps changing with different dates on what's happening and when. They just said we're checking with our payment processor and will get back to you but no response since, then saw the update this afternoon which was more of the same.

Thats why I purposely haven't forwarded anything else for payment since I learnt about all this, and now tonight when I would usually forward what's in my account for payment justs goes back to status page so still no functionality to transfer anything.

Like I said unless a substantial group of people goes and complains they're not interested they'll just close you down, it's a sad state of affairs.

Lets hope the money we've all earnt this they're holding onto is safe and this isn't just one big cover up!
(11-10-2016, 18:54)sexyk88 Wrote: To be honest, they are a law to themselves they can say whatever they want who is going to challenge them.
How do I go about making a complaint ? Im brand new to the site and cant seem to find how to contact them xx
They've basically got the attitude that if you dont like it you know where you can go!

Also there comment about bombarding help centre is ridiculous in this situation they should have staff on hand to assure people, ultimately they consider themselves to be one of the top video chat sites yet they don't have the customer service in place to help the chat hosts who are ultimately the ones who make them the money on fees etc.

I reached out to them this morning because I looked in transfer history and still saw 2 payments unprocessed which I had put forward for payment on 13/09/2016 and 20/09/2016 so wanted to know what was going on as the status page keeps changing with different dates on what's happening and when. They just said we're checking with our payment processor and will get back to you but no response since, then saw the update this afternoon which was more of the same.

Thats why I purposely haven't forwarded anything else for payment since I learnt about all this, and now tonight when I would usually forward what's in my account for payment justs goes back to status page so still no functionality to transfer anything.

Like I said unless a substantial group of people goes and complains they're not interested they'll just close you down, it's a sad state of affairs.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to iloveit38 for this post:
  • country-gal
Tuesday update now back on ......really getting tedious this situation now
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • SweetSophia97
On the update it said payments could arrive on Wednesday afternoon. I'm hoping they will be in tomorrow. If not what then? :/ xx
Just tried transferring current credits to Payoneer and it says I can't as I must do it to a UK bank account, I then try doing it to my UK bank account and it says 'Transfer to UK bank accounts is temporarily disabled'.

Getting pissed!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what currency are AW payments made to UK banks? nippleheaven 4 7,973 26-04-2014, 18:02
Last Post: nippleheaven