Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

DP PAYMENTS
im pissed off with constantly being attacked on this forum by a bunch of utter bitches...i never start anything on here yet its always the same people,its disgusting, none of you would say half the shite u come out with with to my face yet u think because ur on a forum its ok ow about u shut your stupid mouth and keep ur nasty bitchy comments to yourselves CASSIE
(09-10-2016, 23:46)laura20 Wrote: im pissed off with constantly being attacked on this forum by a bunch of utter bitches...i never start anything on here yet its always the same people,its disgusting, none of you would say half the shite u come out with with to my face yet u think because ur on a forum its ok ow about u shut your stupid mouth and keep ur nasty bitchy comments to yourselves CASSIE
sorry whos insulting who here? practice what your preach! i said im sure you can manage on 100 a day miss 'big cam girl' if you cant leave dp and put invoices in your self!! all i see of you on here is screaming 'poor me' 'people are picking on me'
(09-10-2016, 23:46)laura20 Wrote: im pissed off with constantly being attacked on this forum by a bunch of utter bitches...i never start anything on here yet its always the same people,its disgusting, none of you would say half the shite u come out with with to my face yet u think because ur on a forum its ok ow about u shut your stupid mouth and keep ur nasty bitchy comments to yourselves CASSIE

Just curious, what's your AW profile hun? x
(09-10-2016, 23:54)Petiteprincessuk Wrote:

Just curious, what's your AW profile hun? x
its secret lol thats why no one takes her seriously

i do hope colin you are going to take action against this vile scum, she hides her identity on here and screams shes been picked on at any given moment and calls people bitches and iv been told to shut my mouth......you have banned people for less!! she needs dealing with! fucking embarrassment
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cassey_fox for this post:
  • Lisadavelatte
(10-10-2016, 00:07)cassey_fox Wrote:

i do hope colin you are going to take action against this vile scum, she hides her identity on here and screams shes been picked on at any given moment and calls people bitches and iv been told to shut my mouth......you have banned people for less!! she needs dealing with! fucking embarrassment
Take action for sticking up for herself? It's obvious you attacked her when she only asked a question!!

You're out of order. She simply asked a question. YOU have no right to get personal and call her "vile scum". Let's hope YOU find YOUR ASS BANNED!
(09-10-2016, 23:09)cassey_fox Wrote: right well if your that nieve to think that DP have and endless supply of cash to pay what 300 plus new menbers theres something quite wrong, unless you live in a 2000 a week apartment im sure 100 a day will quite happily pay your bills!!!! dear god what is wrong with you!!

Why would she be "naive"? There is nothing wrong in asking a question to clarify something that you have read, it would be naive not to. If you enter into a business contract to be paid all your earnings on a daily basis, then you expect to get your full pay, not a percentage of that days earnings.

There really was no need for the "dear god what is wrong with you" remark, nor calling her "vile scum"

@laura20 You need to calm down just a little, I know it is not nice some of the comments that have been made against you, but this is the internet, you need to rise above it, stick & stones and all that.... Believe me, I have been on the internet for 15 years now and have had lots of insults raised against me.

Learn not to react in anger.

Sarah x x x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • Tara25
(10-10-2016, 08:51)mistresscristal Wrote:

You're out of order. She simply asked a question. YOU have no right to get personal and call her "vile scum". Let's hope YOU find YOUR ASS BANNED!
who called who a bitch and stupid? wasnt me, i asked what her problem was! everyone needs paying not just laura, so its pretty tough if she earns over 100 a day coz dp need to share funds to everyone
why do some of you lasses pick on laura when she asks a question ? leave the lass alone , she is entitled to ask a question , cor blimey
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • Tara25