Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Privacy - Face Pic - Help
Hi I just got told by a client that my face pic on adult work which I used to verify my account (a hideous on btw) is visible.  How do I change the privacy settings?

Chloe xxx
(03-10-2016, 08:43)Chloe Reed Wrote: Hi I just got told by a client that my face pic on adult work which I used to verify my account (a hideous on btw) is visible.  How do I change the privacy settings?

Chloe xxx

My Details -> Edit Profile -> Profile Details

General -> Other Settings ->Verification Photo:

Tick the box that says "hide verification photo"

Save Changes

xx
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LydiaKink for this post:
  • admin
Also, check UK punting forum, as there's a thread where all the WG's verification photos are published on a thread... I wasn't too happy as I didn't know how to hide it but luckily I looked semi-decent!
Are all verification photos published on ukpunting? Xx
nah, they seems to wait for new WG's and they're not that thorough. Log in and search for yourself, like I said, I wasn't best pleased, but it did make me realise my verification photo was public, and I hid it as soon as I found out.
Thanks, I searched for myself on there and didn't find anything but I hid my photo as soon as I put it on AW
Xx