Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Removal from dailypay
Hi Admin 

Would it be possible to cancel my transfer request and remove me from dailypay please. 

Thank you 
'Xx
Hi, send username to admin@dailypayservice.com please.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(03-10-2016, 09:30)admin Wrote: Hi, send username to admin@dailypayservice.com please.

Thanks

How long will this take as I'd like to join another group to be able to get paid tonight. Thank you
Hi, if you can send us the group name and its one in our network (most DP services use us) we can transfer you straight over with no delay.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi it's lesstalkdailypay and my username is alicia21xx
Hi, yes thats no problem, they are in the safe network of DP Services so will have AW do the transfer very shortly.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
H, request sent to AW.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi, this has now been actioned for you.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Wait, just to clarify...

The other dailypay groups use you anyway? So this is like moving from dailypay....to dailypay?

....Lol.
Hi, yes, we offer our services to other group managers who operate a dailypay service, then they mark up their prices, they will always be more expensive than us due to this.

There is a 95% chance that any dailypay group/service you come across on the internet uses our systems/services in one way or another, its far cheaper and easier than trying to setup your own system, due to this we are able to monitor other groups and bring stability, responsibility and trustworthiness to the industry.

In this particular case we have a long promising relationship with this group manager who has been a delight to work with, he is in the same boat as us in regards to funding of course though.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Gone