Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

When Profile Pics and Misleading
As a paying member I would like to know what if any rules there are when one encounters a blatantly obvious placement of either old, highly edited or otherwise inaccurate representations of the person behind the webcam or door as the case may be.

I would say that in the Webcam area there are about 20% or more depending on which country you are `in' that, if they even have a gallery, look nothing like the photos that are put on display in public. There really should be some reporting or feedback that can be done without incurring the cost of a session to deliver it.

From what I recall of the rules I do not see any reference outside of feedback where a model could be forced to update their pictures as it is a significant waste of time.
There are no rules forcing service providers to do anything with their profiles except abstain from illegal activity and accepting payment for phone/cam by any other method than credits.

If in doubt, hit the 'Authentic member?' button at the bottom of their profile and raise the issue with Adultwork stating your complaint.
I would say state as much on your feedback for the session? If you genuinely believe they do not look as pictures, you could mention it there? Or check feedback before you cam perhaps, someone may have already mentioned it themselves! x