Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
(26-09-2016, 09:46)jackiebigtits Wrote: Will this be processed after the 11th now and before November 1st? If so I can wait, I don't use paxum or payonner.

Will I have to pay a fee to get it returned to the adultwork account? If this is my option, then I won't get it for a while, as I'll be living on maternity pay until going back to work, this looks like I'm working if it goes into my bank later than the end of October. Bit of a pain...

Hi, its unknown whether it will be processed before 1st Nov but it definitely wont be processed on the 11th Oct.

There wont be a fee to return the credits to your balance no.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • jackiebigtits
(26-09-2016, 09:53)admin Wrote:
(26-09-2016, 09:46)jackiebigtits Wrote: Will this be processed after the 11th now and before November 1st? If so I can wait, I don't use paxum or payonner.

Hi, its unknown whether it will be processed before 1st Nov but it definitely wont be processed on the 11th Oct.

There wont be a fee to return the credits to your balance no.

Thanks

I edited that just now, it looks like it's going in earlier, which is a relief.  Edit again: No it's not, it still says October 11th, the credits page is just showing what I've made today, all the history has gone. Huh Reading it wrong. I could have really done with this money before the end of October.  Confused
Hi, if you get stuck, dont forget you can get instant payout by using Adultworks Finest Performers group.

http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

When entering payee info select Payout On Request.

Instead of credits -36% = profit you'll be paid an extra 2.5% and it will be credits -33.5% = profit.

After all this is sorted you can leave the service and go back to normal also.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Admin I filled out the form to fill daily pay yesterday. Do I need to cancel pending transfers or will that be taken care of at your side?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • jackiebigtits
Hi, existing transfers will be paid by AW, apart from any due on the 11th Oct. We'll keep an eye on those. If you want I can request the 11th transfer (if any) to be cancelled so it can be paid out by us?

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Ana_X
hello me again, i applied for DP yesterday, when will I know? I ideally wanna transfer today if poss? Please let me know-cheers <3
Hi, overnight we had just under 200 people apply for the service, we are heavily concentrating on AW today and the applications so I expect all applications to be processed today. We are trying to process them as quickly as possible to relax peoples minds about the future and their money.

Wont be long Smile

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
thanks <3
So much scaremongering on this thread.

1. AW has been telling people FOR YEARS to have two methods of payment verified at all times - in fact, I'm pretty sure it says that on the payout page. Talk about shutting the door after the horse has bolted, it really is in your interest to follow the advice that AW gives rather than ignore it then get mad at AW when something out of their hands happens.

2. It is possible to withdraw cash via payoneer and manually pay that into your account.

3. BustyAlice, do you have any sources on your post where you say that it will take between two months and two years to sort out new banking or is it just what someone said to you?

3. It's not that much financial stress, really. Just have another payment method sorted and pay yourself differently.

4. This is also affecting AW and so it's in their interest to get this sorted as fast as possible; I'm pretty sure they're not enjoying this.

5. Anyone who remembers the great DOS crash of 2012 knows to never have all your eggs in the AW basket.

Heart Heart
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to beauvoir for this post:
  • admin, SwingingMilf
(26-09-2016, 10:25)admin Wrote: Hi, existing transfers will be paid by AW, apart from any due on the 11th Oct. We'll keep an eye on those. If you want I can request the 11th transfer (if any) to be cancelled so it can be paid out by us?

Thanks

Payment which would have gone through today (they always arrive on a Monday for me) hasn't turned up yet though I'm not holding out that it will turn up at all. 

If I could have everything on account transferred to me weekly that'd be great. My request is usually done on a tuesday at 11pm so nothing to cancel there.

Thanks