Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
(25-09-2016, 17:00)laura20 Wrote: so how come it looks like i can still do a bank transfer ??? can i still transfer this weeks credits by bank trans????

You can transfer your credits as normal, however no money will be paid to your bank account until Adultwork have secured the services of a new Payment Processor. With the best will in the world that can't be done overnight!!

Adultwork will have to find a Payment Processor, negotiate terms, sign a contract, set up the system.... this all takes time although I'm sure they will begin working on it as soon as the banking system opens tomorrow.

The easiest thing to do would be to verify your account and join Daily Pay.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • admin
Hope it gets sorted, as the other forms of payment are no good to me, luckily I haven't transferred this weeks credits and won't do until it is sorted.
My profile: MatureSally38K
Hi, if you attempt to make a transfer you will get this error message:

"Sorry, but withdrawal to a UK bank account is temporarily unavailable.

To read more about this click 'OK', otherwise click 'Cancel'."

You wont be able to make a transfer.

Join form for AW Dailypay is here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

It is recommended when entering payee details to select Payout On Request only and not the full auto dailypay service if only staying for until a new processor is found.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I have over 2k credits on the account, I have been saving and havent transferred any for a long time. I have been emailing webmaster all day now, the estimated time to find and integrate with a new processor is between 2 months earliest and 2 years! The financial stress this will cause to thousands of independent women is untold.
i guess my only option is to get a paxum account...i cant join daily pay as have no passport Sad im just praying to get a paxum account i can use my provisional drivers license Angry God help me!! So just to clarify, the previous 2 weeks payouts will still come through right? So tomorrows payment and the week after as normal by bank ???? Wish they could of told us sooner!!!!
Subject to our bank being amenable and the provision of extra beneficiary documenation minimal, the scheduled payment dates of 27th September, 4th October and 11th October should be met. Doesnt that mean what we would transfer this wee we will still get by bank trans ???
(25-09-2016, 18:17)laura20 Wrote: Subject to our bank being amenable and the provision of extra beneficiary documenation minimal, the scheduled payment dates of 27th September, 4th October and 11th October should be met.     Doesnt that mean what we would transfer this wee we will still get by bank trans ???

I think it means that the transfer requests you have already made will be honoured "subject to the bank being amenable and the provision of extra beneficiary documentation".
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • admin
Hi Laura, a verified profile isnt essential, we have other means of checking accounts to make sure everything is as it should be.

In these circumstances we arent going to quibble if you have a passport or not, we will conduct other checks.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(25-09-2016, 15:49)1hornylass Wrote: Just looking at Paxum's fees.  A cheque withdrawal is $5 and a wire withdrawal is $50.  Am I reading this right?  The cheapest option is a Escrow withdrawal at 25 cents but I thought that Escrow was to do with house buying in the US.

Hi, for cheques, wire transfer etc, dont forget the cost of the exchange rates, the first from AW to Paxum, then Paxum to withdraw the cheque, then then processing bank and your own bank all have their cut to take from the original figure.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(25-09-2016, 17:28)BustyAlice Wrote: I have over 2k credits on the account, I have been saving and havent transferred any for a long time. I have been emailing webmaster all day now, the estimated time to find and integrate with a new processor is between 2 months earliest and 2 years! The financial stress this will cause to thousands of independent women is untold.

2 YEARS!!!! surely more then a few months and a lot of people will stop using the site.

I just joined the forum today after trying to withdraw £800, been saving it and can't believe this has happened Sad