AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
Deleted
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

Sorry Read it now and it answers the question. Any idea how long they are anticipating?
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

I am going to be SO short this month wrong time near to the end of the month and all I see is 287 girls online!
Ok I have read the link!!! I have a cheque which will be going to be processed on the 11th and a uk bank account transfer on the 27th what do I do? cancel them and pay 50 credits to cancel them both? do we get charged for doing that? because normally we would do
(25-09-2016, 11:41)Ana_X Wrote: Would it be ok to sign up to daily pay on a temporary basis until the dust settles on this matter?

I was going to ask the same thing too.

I'm in the group Adultworks Finest Performers run by DailyPay and group members are still to receive payments to UK bank accounts.

I highly recommend joining the group. They are exceptionally efficient, charge a very small and exceptionally reasonable fee, payment is prompt and communication with admin is excellent.

The problem for Adultwork is that they will have to now source a new payment processor and negotiate a contract. This could take some time and certainly can't be organised overnight. PacNet, the parent company of the processor are under investigation. This was only announced on 23rd Sept so this will probably be as much a surprise to the Adultwork management as it is to us.

Payoneer is an option, but DailyPay straight to your UK bank account is in my opinion by far the better option.

Anyone joining DailyPay, make sure it is the RIGHT Daily Pay group - The Adultwork Finest Performers group!!
Yes, this affects me too. Good job I came on here first as I was going to request a payment.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 1hornylass for this post:
  • MissL
Just looking at Paxum's fees. A cheque withdrawal is $5 and a wire withdrawal is $50. Am I reading this right? The cheapest option is a Escrow withdrawal at 25 cents but I thought that Escrow was to do with house buying in the US.
omggggg, wtf am i gonna do now?! so this weeks credits i cant transfer?! i dont have a paxum account wateva that is! argh wat am i gonna do!!!! i cant join daily pay as im not verified!!!! Angry
so how come it looks like i can still do a bank transfer ??? can i still transfer this weeks credits by bank trans????