Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

I have just signed up to daily pay. Help.:-)
Im not really sure how this works. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to register and how long the money takes to be transferred. Many thanks
Hi, we would be hoping to process application today/tomorrow for you. After that funds are sent instantly when payee details have arrived.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(15-09-2016, 10:27)admin Wrote: Hi, we would be hoping to process application today/tomorrow for you. After that funds are sent instantly when payee details have arrived.

Thanks

Hello!

Due to the problems with UK payments from AW, I've signed up to Adultwork's finest and want to use Daily Pay. I don't understand how I go about doing this though? I can't see anywhere I can choose to use daily pay on the adultwork website so how do I go about actually using it?

Thank you xxx
Hi, as you have selected Payout On Request it would be this quick form anytime you want paid now http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(27-09-2016, 16:17)admin Wrote: Hi, as you have selected Payout On Request it would be this quick form anytime you want paid now http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks

i cant remember if i selected to be paid daily or not lol?! i hope i did!! x
Hi Laura, you selected automatic dailypay yes, no need to anything on your end anymore.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
sorry for being a pain, how do i check ive entered my details correctly as i signed up a few days ago and havnt received anything yet
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
Hi, funds sent yesterday.

To check payee details email admin@dailypayservice.com

Thanks

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i signed up for daily pay now my account is gone amrika 1 3,677 22-08-2016, 14:15
Last Post: admin