Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

WEBCAM MODEL JOBS AVAILABLE NOW
WEBCAM MODEL JOBS AVAILABLE NOW

Here is the application form for anyone wanting to make some extra on the side very good rates.

http://www.chat2sluts.com/models/signup.php

Thanks Mick & Sue
Honestly, your voyeur mode and non requirement of free chat are appealing despite the 35% maximum cut and payment in USD - but your chosen website name puts me off.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • 3CA, Mia_Fox, moongoddess
Hi, its a streammate white label / studio. Choice of website name is unappealing as mentioned.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi sorry to but in but whats a streamate white label ? xxx
also what id is required?
Hi, white labels are:

"A white label product is a product or service produced by one company (the producer) that other companies (the marketers) rebrand to make it appear as if they had made it"

So basically its a copied site, most arent worth anything, but if the people behind the copied site offered an actual service of substance (most dont) and at good rates then it may be worth while, 1 in a million type thing though so if you arent clued into the industry it may be best to avoid in general.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
so your saying basically its a scam? x
White labels are generally not far off being a scam Laura. If you want to work on streamate then I suggest just signing up directly with streamate.

X
i cant i dont have the id required plus i cannot abide freechat lol x
Ah I see. Well I'm pretty sure that white labels of streamate won't be able to offer you paid only chat and give you an account with no ID. When they take your details and wotnot they have to register you with streamate under their white label/studio. Streamate requires the same ID from all models including any that are registered under a studio/white label. X

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Webcam Model Of The Year? PLK 21 38,271 03-05-2018, 23:33
Last Post: Tara25
  Expenses and being self-employed as a Webcam Model Summers_0x 19 24,514 30-10-2016, 22:07
Last Post: 3CA
  Daily Pay as a Webcam Model amber69 13 24,659 09-07-2012, 08:42
Last Post: blue-satin
  Webcam Model Taxes UK kinkylittleslut 36 64,808 25-04-2012, 10:36
Last Post: kinkydirtybitch