Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

having problems logging into AW, anyone else have the same tonight?
Has AW been hacked? 

I've never had this happen before, so not understanding why only tonight?

[Image: 034075d2432cd2d26dd5621956a3099c.png]

please let me know if this is normal from other people or if this is only happening tonight, i'm not going to log in from here until I know it's safe. 

Thanks xxx
I was on an hour ago and everything was fine, now I've just checked and I'm seeing the same message. Could be a DOS attempt by a competitor, but best not to speculate and just wait to see what AW are saying about it when it's back up.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • luv2fuc
Yes the site has been on and off throughout the day hunnie , I got the exact message as you have highlighted above touch wood this is not a ddos again !
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Angel for this post:
  • luv2fuc
up and running just now but will wait and see if this lasts .
thanks both of you, Ana & Angel. Yes, it is definitely back up & running ok now. Was nice to hear it wasn't just me or my end & certainly good to know it wasn't a hacking attempt...

here's to aw Smile
spoke too soon hun it is going bonkers again oh dear!
(21-08-2016, 23:51)Angel Wrote: spoke too soon hun it is going bonkers again oh dear!

Did adultwork acknowledge the problem at all? Can't see any details on their status page and also can't log in since just before midnight.
happening to me so its not just you.
(22-08-2016, 01:03)durhamlad Wrote: happening to me so its not just you.

Cheers. At least we know it's not just in isolation.
I have notified them but I doubt it at this time in the morning they will have somebody there to answer queries unless it is dead urgent. Strange thing is I can access the site if I log in via my Macbook in safari browser but in Windows with any browser does not work . 
 It may be after all a DOS attack fingers crossed they solve it soon.