Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Nobody is here!
Just thought I would welcome nobody and say hello.

How are you nobody? Congratulations on joining the forum and please feel free to contribute.
lol yes hello nobody what a apt name
But what happens if nobody posts does that mean there will be no posts

Hello Nobody
Is he a real nowhere man?

Mr nobody from nowhere ville this could get confusing now hope he joins in could be fun chatting to nobody
Are you sure it was not Noddy rather than nobody.

Which reminds me - why do elephants have big ears? ..........cos Noddy would not pay the ransom!
(09-07-2011, 13:51)Hicky Wrote: Are you sure it was not Noddy rather than nobody.

Which reminds me - why do elephants have big ears? ..........cos Noddy would not pay the ransom!

Definately nobody it you look on the front page right at the bottom it shows newest member nobody

And that joke has to be one oldest corniest ones ever

(09-07-2011, 14:01)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 13:51)Hicky Wrote: Are you sure it was not Noddy rather than nobody.

Definately nobody it you look on the front page right at the bottom it shows newest member nobody

And that joke has to be one oldest corniest ones ever

Thankyou Emily - it's the way i tell 'em.
Hi nobody!
And hello old joke, my friend. Hicky, I thought you went more for the comedy trousers than comedy gags!
Nobody laughs at my trousers Ann - least not to my face!