Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

would u ever sue
there are 3 times I could have sued

1 - first time having son cause I couldn't have anymore after the damage the midwife done

2 - breaking pelvis at work, after slipping on a wet highly polished marbled floor where our then boss said we had to wear stilettos at all times, that changed after that, or also sued them for forcing me back to work as soon as I left hospital

3 - jan 10 PT for negligence getting me to do sit-ups holding a 40kg kettlebell above my stomach, where I eventually came round in hosp after dropping it on myself, or could I also have got her done with the organs that I lost most of
If there was enough provacation then you would have to look into it
even if it was just to cover loss of earnings especially for those that are self employed and of course those who rely on bonuses or commission to earn a wage.

There are enough lawyers out there to do it now so it must be a buisness that is on the increase. I would think long and hard before I sued anyone

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

wow lolo, you don't do things by halves do you, I would hope you seriously complained.. and yes probably would have sued their arse off!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
sorry was just asking if any of u had done it or had examples that happened to u in life where u could have
DrC is going through something at the mo, in regards to an accident a while ago that has made his tinitus worse, have to speak to him about that one.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I think I should have sued the army. I was leaving on marriage, but got a brain virus before officially leaving, that they had not been able to diagnose, despite seeing the doctor several times. Eventually I went into a comer when visiting home and the next thing I know I wake up in a hospital bed, with my army career over and all my things shipped back home.

They should have looked after me as i was still in the army when it happened.