Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Filling in profiles
I think us guys could help by putting some information on our profiles. Yes mine is pretty blank too I know and I will address that.

Looking to put on a nice banner at the bottom of my postings - I did have a link for a site to create those but seem to have lost it. Can anyone supply me with a suitable alternative?

Many thanks
Have just done my part and filled in my profile. Thanks to Lolo for the tips on how to do this, which made it a complete breeze to do.
no probs latex
(09-07-2011, 10:29)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I thought we had a rule that ladies needed to be actively participating to advertise. If the lady in question had written that to me I would have banned her. Sorry for being hard faced, but this is predominantly a forum and not a directory. We are happy to advertise our active members and the rest can jog on!

Kate's law!

Kates Law is a very good way to be, it does not make you hard faced at all it makes you a lady that knows in what direction you want the forum to go
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]