Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

You first punt/punter
My first time was a handjob in a "health club" (parlour) in Manchester back in 1992, which I have just realised means that I have now been punting for more than half my life! It was in Tibb St and was the place just above the joke shop - if I remember correctly it was called Blades.

Anyway, I had been interested in visiting for a long time and had rung many parlours up but never had the bollocks to go in. This time I went in and met a sexy brunette girl who asked me to get on the couch. I covered myself with a towel (don't do that any more!!) and when she pulled the towel back I still had my undercrackers on! She soon took them off gave me what I wanted. I must have enjoyed myself because I was back for sex the next weekend, which was with a beautiful black girl. I can still remember her riding me and the gold jewellery in her nipple piercing.

If I remember rightly it used to be £35 back then for sex and oral.
Thats going back a bit Wazz,
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

mine was last year with a lady from aw. she was very good at putting me at ease with it being my first time and was my first experience of a squirter and boy did she squirt. She set the bar high for any other punts i have and opened my eyes to a few new things.
And who was she Robert?

(11-07-2011, 23:32)robert841 Wrote: mine was last year with a lady from aw. she was very good at putting me at ease with it being my first time and was my first experience of a squirter and boy did she squirt. She set the bar high for any other punts i have and opened my eyes to a few new things.

thats great robert at least u had a good first time
(11-07-2011, 23:33)MrSmith767 Wrote: And who was she Robert?

this isnt pnet for naming names
Know i was scared **** Less .
Big bloke which did not help ,no idea what i was doing then got into it and forgot to ask for dosh ! half hour later he came back with it .felt right numpty !
Second one was worst asked what i did so said what ever ,5 mins later on my front being pounded up the bum ! took me 24 hours to realise you need to be clear about things and 48 to work out left to own devices many clients will take liberties !by end of the first week had learnt fast .
Talking about learning the hard way Zoe (no pun intended) sounds like we both learnt the hard way, but it does put you on the right road quick smart.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your best punt/punter MrSmith767 66 91,597 13-07-2011, 16:29
Last Post: abcdef