Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hi from Louise Lloyd
Smile 
Hi all

I'm Louise and have been a member of adultwork.com for a few years now, it's thanks to the site that really introduced me to the whole adult lifestyle and industry.

I am available to webcam a few days a week on the website, I also like to get know members a bit better and to date have met a few of those whom I have got to know pretty well.

I am also an adult webmaster and run a number of adult themed websites and paysites, I'm also an affiliate manager for several adult models solo paysites.

Hope to make some good friends and network with other adult industry professionals.

Kisses xoxo

Hi Louise good to see you on the new forum.

Heart
Hi, I've been on since November so a newbie really, having fun though!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Heya Daz & Jayzee (-:
Yeah Louise.

I have been a quiet member for a few mionths, but maybe now have a bit of time to say the odd line or two.

Im a punter that has been on Adultwork for a few years and have been on a few forums, maybe this on me will prove to be better than most.

Anyone know whom the mods are.
(26-04-2011, 22:17)kenny m Wrote: Anyone know whom the mods are.

Hi kenny m, there is no moderators appointed as of yet.

UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
hi louise god how do u find the time
Thanks for the warm welcome Kenny & lolo xoxo
Hello Louise, nice to meet you x
Hey Sweetie - loving your posts. Have a great weekend X
Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Lady Louise of Leigh Bender 2 13,412 27-04-2011, 18:51
Last Post: jackhammer