Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Your best punt/punter
I met a girl yesterday who had a regular who then became a mate. They stopped the jiggy jiggy, as it was becoming weird sleeping with a friend. He's now her friend and security buddy, that she rings with problems etc. I think it shows real connections are formed and they value each other really highly.
I have a friend like that, only we met through friends Reunited lol. He has connections with my youth. However we have swung together and I have done a booking with him, but now I would class him as one of my best friends ever. We don't do jiggy jiggy any more either, it has gone beyond that.
Ann and Kate, that is my rule to the letter. If we decide to become friends meet up, go out and about but where no paperwork is involved, it has to be agreed upon from the start that sex between the two of us will never play a part of the relationship again. Talking about how it is with others and flirting is fair enough but that is all. I wouldn't have it any other way.
So is the view the providers and punters can't be friends and do jiggy jiggy? I am not sure thats true - just a matter of keeping clear boundaries.
My best experiences have been with people who have booked a longer booking and with whom I could connect really well. The sort of people you can talk with for hours on a very deep level even though you've just met.

On the other hand there are younger guys that I find particularly hot, with whom the sex is fantastic and who are right up my street in terms of personality and lifestyle. Though I always hope I would have met these people in my personal life instead!
I think it depends on the friendship. With my friend M who lives around the corner from me and is a friend of other school friends of mine, we kind of got to the point where sex was the last thing in our minds when we are together and he tells me about his encounters and I tell him about some of mine, so in all honesty I don't think we could do that if we were having regular sex. I know I would likely get jealous and that can spoil things. It' either an open friendship as we have now or we have a relationship, which neither of us wants.

Friendships that are based with no background and further a field can definitely work, as you focus on your friendship and other things don't get in the way. I would not want to know if they were seeing anyone else, that would still have an impact on me, but otherwise it's just fun and friendship, with a distinction between social time being unpaid and bedroom time being paid. That way the lines are not crossed.
(09-07-2011, 08:01)Hicky Wrote: So is the view the providers and punters can't be friends and do jiggy jiggy?
I reckon this issue deserves it's own thread Hicky! Be a doll and create one would you? x.
my other best one was someone who i have met a few times now & made me cry the other week with his message that after our first time together he felt overawed
aawwww that was nice.

I had a strange one yesterday. Very mixed messages. He told me in one breath that I was the sort of person that he would want to marry and if I wasn't a whore he would want to date me. (This is after telling me he had refused a proposal from another lady several times recently). Then in the next breath he asked me if I had ever been a street worker! Apparently I'm brazen enough to have done it. He asked me how I got to be so damned sexy lol. Then at the end of the booking he got his instrument (no not his cock) and serenaded me with a song and it was pure joy. My face muscles were aching at the end of it from smiling so much.

You really can not predict what will happen with this job.
no u really cant can u

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You first punt/punter Emily of Halifax 46 68,651 12-07-2011, 09:11
Last Post: English Kate