Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

room 101
Not that I hold much faith in any council, but you can always make a complaint to them, likewise, it is a criminal offence, if you were to call the police, they should investigate, but I doubt anything would come of it.

(31-08-2011, 23:44)MrSmith767 Wrote: Not that I hold much faith in any council, but you can always make a complaint to them, likewise, it is a criminal offence, if you were to call the police, they should investigate, but I doubt anything would come of it.

Me to I doubt they would even come close i could go into detail about the area but obviously not going to but there are no go areas that even the police will not venutre into after dark so probably just going to have to suffer the bangs and howling muts

The use of fireworks for personnal celebration and to signal the end of an event is growing. We do get them let of around us but not that often they do get on your nerves though
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

yodel delivery who used to be home network deliveries
(01-09-2011, 07:21)Freddo Wrote: The use of fireworks for personnal celebration and to signal the end of an event is growing. We do get them let of around us but not that often they do get on your nerves though

Hey now theres an idea. Perhaps I should invest in a few rockets to let off after my meet with Lolo on Monday Big Grin
(02-09-2011, 06:19)monty69 Wrote:
(01-09-2011, 07:21)Freddo Wrote: The use of fireworks for personnal celebration and to signal the end of an event is growing. We do get them let of around us but not that often they do get on your nerves though

Hey now theres an idea. Perhaps I should invest in a few rockets to let off after my meet with Lolo on Monday Big Grin

Thats a great idea Monty you never know I might even see them from work

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Ha Ha Freddo and you would then probably hear the sirens as they come to take me away!
hairdressers
Hope your lovely, luscious locks are OK Lolo

oh got another mobile hairdresser for tomorrow so woohoo