Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

room 101
So if you cancelled, they shouldn't have taken the money out..... is that right? Can't you get them to pay the charges then? Ax
no they are refusing to pay the charges which is annoying the hell outta me
(25-08-2011, 23:38)lolo Wrote: no they are refusing to pay the charges which is annoying the hell outta me

That really is taking the pee Lolo, they should make good any charges you get through there poor admin functions.

A lot of insurance companies like to take money out of your account and then make you chase to get it back. I always cancel any payments with the bank before telling the insurance company I am moving my account
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Book sellers on Amazon who describe a book as 'Very good condition' And when it arrives its discoloured,
dog eared and has ink stains over it. GRRR!
Report them David. That is not on.
Yes Ann, I intend to. I have brought books classed as fine that were in better nick than this.
I hate to think what their worse category is like! Spine and a bit of sellotape and no pages probably.lol
fireworks

Its eed (not sure of spelling muslim christmas) but do they have to set fireworks of constantly for the last 2 hours the dogs are about to have a breakdown and so am I bah humbug stress levels rising
Quite right Emily - people seem to let fireworks off at the drop of a hat and for any occasions now - birthdays, new year, startof events, end of events.

I am sure i can remember a time as a kid when it was illegal to sell them to th epublic at any time other than the fortnoght before Bonfire Night. Shame that is not the case now.
The laws changed in 2003, main points are
The 2003 Act

Set a curfew on the use of fireworks, banning them between the hours of 11.00pm and 7.00am except except for Bonfire Night (midnight), Diwali, New Year, and Chinese New Year (1.00am)
Banned shop sales of fireworks louder than 120 decibels.
Created an offence for under-18s to have them in a public place.
Made all year-round shop sales licenceable.
Limited the sale period for other retail outlets.

So, if they are still going off now, make a complaint to the council, and get them all slapped with an ASBO

Oh still going of here is a strange place it is highly asian populated if there is a wedding they go of for days any prophets birthday and of they go again and believe it or not any time of day is if someone is being raided the neighbours set of bangers to warn others in the neighbourhood