Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

You first punt/punter
No, SassyAnn, not Kent. (what made you think that?) Much further North, more north even than Westeros. If you ever toured up here i'd book you in a minute. I'm in the Lake district.
I'm aware of that sense of role playing that we commit ourselves to when on a punt. But equally anything i say to the lady before, during or after our activity should be honest & uncontrived.
Everybody's different, but i bet if i said "Love you" to every woman i met from now on i expect a lot of them would think "Oh God, please no" & (mentally at least) roll their eyes.
Paul, do you feel that connection with every woman? I doubt it. Some times you click, sometimes it is special, why deny it? Enjoy the moment, that is what I say.
(07-07-2011, 01:21)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Paul, do you feel that connection with every woman? I doubt it. Some times you click, sometimes it is special, why deny it? Enjoy the moment, that is what I say.
No, i don't. But sometimes magic can happen, you're right. And sometimes to not do something or to not say something can be a contrivance.
But more recently, in the past couple of months, i visit just one lady on a regular basis. And i'm happy to say it's magic everytime.

That's wonderful Paul. I love my regulars, I don't care who knows. They make me feel special and God knows I need that sometimes. It's a two way street x
I had one guy on cam yesterday, who was extremely dissapointed i was married! and said 'I was the one'
that I did find odd as he has only seen me from the head down on a couple of occasions. He indicated he wants to meet me some time, but I don't think I will be in too much of a hurry.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(07-07-2011, 01:10)Gentleman_Paul Wrote: No, SassyAnn, not Kent. (what made you think that?) Much further North, more north even than Westeros. If you ever toured up here i'd book you in a minute. I'm in the Lake district.
No idea where fictional Westeros might be, but I'm coming to Carlisle soon. Any good?

(07-07-2011, 01:44)CurvaceousKate Wrote: That's wonderful Paul. I love my regulars, I don't care who knows. They make me feel special and God knows I need that sometimes. It's a two way street x

Kate you are just the sort of lady that most punters would love to meet someone who is responsive and gives herself whole heartidly to the meeting

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(08-07-2011, 07:01)Freddo Wrote:
(07-07-2011, 01:44)CurvaceousKate Wrote: That's wonderful Paul. I love my regulars, I don't care who knows. They make me feel special and God knows I need that sometimes. It's a two way street x

Kate you are just the sort of lady that most punters would love to meet someone who is responsive and gives herself whole heartidly to the meeting

Freddo sums you up really well Kate Big Grin
(08-07-2011, 07:01)Freddo Wrote: Kate you are just the sort of lady that most punters would love to meet someone who is responsive and gives herself whole heartidly to the meeting
I can vouch for that, plus she is really fun too!
(08-07-2011, 11:10)SassyAnn Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 07:01)Freddo Wrote: Kate you are just the sort of lady that most punters would love to meet someone who is responsive and gives herself whole heartidly to the meeting
I can vouch for that, plus she is really fun too!

Now you're all making me blush Blush

I had a wonderful booking this morning. Well dressed, Polite, a gentleman and by God does he like giving pleasure!!! I should have known the moment he kissed me he would be something special. He left over an hour ago and I'm still on a high.

I love my job!!!! He was from Glasgow too!!! Now lives in Gloucester though, which is good for me. I did offer to make him my gimp and get a nice chest for him to live in, but he declined. Quite disappointing really Undecided Still I hope he will return, as it was the perfect way to start the day Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your best punt/punter MrSmith767 66 91,165 13-07-2011, 16:29
Last Post: abcdef