Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hey , need some advice again please
Hey everyone , how are you all doing ?

Hope everyone is good & not stessed out like me lol

I am needing some advice again plz Big Grin

I have uploaded a few clips of me to my profile , they are both 2 mins long! I have priced then at £1 and .75p credit , which is fine , but after 5 mins or so AW change the prices of my videos to £5.95 and £5.45 Dodgy

I have changed the prices about 10 different time , but it justs keeps changing back!! HuhHuhHuh

I don't know what to do Sad no one is going to pay 6 bucks for a 2min video , i would prefer it cheaper anyway Smile

So if anyone could help , that would be great !! Thanks again ladies Tongue

Jodie Heart xxx
could be wrong but think u have to go with the prices AW set
Bloody hell, that's steep! I'm sure some of the girls who show vids will be able to tell you.
Good luck, Jodie x
I hope not :O , if they set the prices whats the point of having the option to price them urself ?

Yeah it is steep , wouldn't mind if it was a 20 min video but not a 2 min one lol.

I hope I can change them , pleaseeeee lol

Thanks girls for ur reply xxxx
go on aw look for the other girls who have movies then u will notice the difference
good thinking !! I will do that thanks lolo xx <3
Just had a wee look , it seems that theres are ALOT cheeper than mine , not seen any above £5 let alone £6 which i can't change to £1 , boohoo lol, guys are going to think I am a right cheeky cow charging that to see a 2 min bj , they would be cheeper cumin to my cam to see it for real Tongue , owell lets hope somone is able to help xxx

Jodie x
Hope you get it sorted Jodie sorry but i dont do cam but good luck anyway finges crossed
is it maybe the format that they are in
Thanks emily , I will keep trying , but not tonight , I am toooooo tired Sad , It could be the format lolo never thought of that , will need to look into it 2mora again Smile

Night Night girls & thanks again for the help xxxxx
night jodie