Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

forum amok with dirty corruption
I wouldn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable, the same as I wouldn't want to feel like that either.
Do you like Chinese Kate? (as is food..lol)
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Crispy peking duck is one of my very favourite foods ever. I think you can safely say yes to that one lol. Love it!
now why did u have to go mention chinese
Does that mean you've found me a chinese lady to play with?!
If she has Doc, she is too good to you lol.

Aww lolo are you back on solids yet?
sigh :-(
Awwww ((((hugs)))) hey at least you have a partner to play with. I'm all on my lonesome. Having said that I have said no to 3 bookings this evening due to preferring the box and a curry lol.
if i cut things into teensy weensy bits like a childs plate
Yes, I'm really lucky cause not only do I have a partner she is THE best partner. Never in my life have I been with someone so supporting and so understanding. (Even if she keeps trying to corrupt me....)

We had a similar meal tonight - Pizza, Red wine (homebrewed) and Ice cream to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary. We were meant to be going to a bear festival but the weather was not conducive to going and staying dry so I don't think the kids would have enjoyed it.

I'm sure when you are ready Mr Right will come along and sweep you off your feet (and probably when you least expect it).
can we ban the mention of food for a while