Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

forum amok with dirty corruption
yes Jay as I'm not a pierced cock person
(07-07-2011, 09:43)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Who's that directed at Jayzee?

I think it may be directed at you Kate!

Lolo - the PA is lot more stable than the AP was so I can remove it and leave it out for quite a while and happily re-insert it a few days later. I do understand what you mean about it not being your cup of tea - we're all different at the end of the day. Its a Marmite thing!

(07-07-2011, 21:40)doctorcat Wrote: Lolo - the PA is lot more stable than the AP was so I can remove it and leave it out for quite a while and happily re-insert it a few days later. I do understand what you mean about it not being your cup of tea - we're all different at the end of the day. Its a Marmite thing!

oh ok, just i get over paranoid have enough internal health probs elsewhere, so its just the thought of getting ripped by it, nothing against u

Not sure.. Think I managed to confuse my self....!
But if you are taking him down the corruption route then you'll have take me too..
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Hey no worries. It's all smooth and rounded too - smooth enough to be quite rough with a condom and not split or tear it.
lol omg! I once went to a very posh swinging club Rugby way with this chap and we made friends with this other couple. The chap was not bad looking and we had a bit of fun in the club and were asked if we would like to extend the fun to their hotel room. When we got back it was fine until the gf had finished what she was doing, gushed all over the bed (it was 2 singles) and then put the light on and insisted on watching me with her bf/husband. I nearly died of embarrasment.

She kept going on about him always watching her, so it was her turn to watch and she was referring to me as a piece of meet and then she insisted he put a condom on even for oral, which I hate and guess what, as soon as he got under the covers with me he whipped the condom off and tried to have sex with me BB. I asked him what the hell he thought he was doing and demanded he put one back on, but he had gone limp now and couldn't.

Then they started being funny with each other, still talking about me like Ididn't exist and I demanded that my date for the night took me back to his hotel room.

Never again!! I can't stand being watched by women, it makes me feel embarrased and awkward.

I know this isn't you or what you were suggesting, but I do have a real hang up about that kind of scenario since.
lol you two are naturally corruptable, you're just lagging behind a bit x
Kate, that sounds awful and I can understand why you might have hangups! That kind of scenario would worry me too.
i know where u are coming from kate it happens quite often where couples are involved its as if there is a little bit jealousy & u just want the ground to swallow u up
One thing Jayzee and I have always done - keep our disagreements and problems away from the public eye! It means no-one else gets embarrassed.
The joys of a single woman swinging and the guys think they get all the grief! Thanks for understanding x