Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

have u ever asked for anything other than cash
i remember yonks ago a lady saying she asked for block driving lessons paid for

i have only asked once as he was coming from killie & i was supposed to go down there after a booking to pick up a xbox game from tesco, if he minded getting it for me & taking it off the difference of the fee
I have never paid anything but cash for a meet. However, I remember a site called paid in kind where you could register your wants and payment would be in kind eg, plaster my front room in return for sex sessions, that sort of thing. I also think there was a lady on AW who used to accept vouchers etc in return for sex.
i was just being a lazy moo that day monty
i dont accept anything other then cash, as its a wage at the end of the day and if someone says ill buy youthis and that then hey will get used to it and it will only lead to piss taking lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Cash works for me, although I did say on the other post that I once took some answer machines, which I had asked him if he could get me. Funny thing, I was a lot younger then and not actually sure I thought about the trade, I was going to pay him for them. I think it was his suggestion to exchange for sex.

I try not to chat to much with clients about personal stuff like work, family etc so usually would not really know what to ask for.
cash all the way for me
Cash is best I totally agree. You know where you stand with pound notes oh and none of the paying up front with AW credits or paypal - too many chances of being ripped off either way.
Having said that Monty, if a client lives further a field and requests that a lady should visit him in his home town, it is only fair he bears the cost of her travel expenses so she does not have a wasted day, travel, costs should it turn out to be a no show or cancelled after she has booked tickets.

I once had bought train tickets to lLondon for an all day booking that got cancelled and I was lucky enough that he sent me the money for them, but I would have been down over £60 if he hadn't.
the thing that gets me is people who want to be your slave and they offer to clean your house in turn of you punishing them,...whos really benefitting lol my house is spottles lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

In my case it would be me that benefitted, but since I live with my son it's not possible. Personally I would say cleaning my house was punishment enough and be greatful *thwack!*