Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Now offering Full Service bookings
Hey Sexy guys & Girls

Just a quickie to add I am now also offering Full Service bookings as well as femdom/fetish sessions.

I'm based in Birmingham offering incalls and outcalls and able to travel Nationwide offering fantasy experiences, role play, duo bookings with a guy or girl, travel companionship, dinner dates, cuckolding, watersports and lots lots more.

I am professional, discreet and tactful, able to hold a decent conversation and can be relied on to dress appropriately whether it's a formal date or hot mad sex swinging from the chandeliers Wink

I have a vivid imagination for role play and sex games, but just as happy with plain old vanilla fun! Wink Wanna play? See my aw profile linked in my sig and contact me with any questions.

I now have a number for prospective clients to call me on: 07765 425 650

The line is often busy so if you can't get through or I'm unable to pick up please TEXT me with the nature of your enquiry and the best times to call back. Then I can see your text as soon as I pick up my phone and reply much more quickly!

Thanks X

Love, licks and Lashes
Kaz xXx
Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile