Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

I think i've been recognised, any advice you can prvoide
I closed my camroom straight away so i didn't stay around long enough to know whether it was someone i recognise but the reaction alone was enough to give me the idea that they know who i am, its a shame as i didnt get their username either, I just panicked.

Hopefully its not somebody I know, but thanks for your kind reassuring words. I'm only scared because being in a place like uni and this kind of thing coming out could very quickly turn in to a horrible situation.

I can understand why most would think im overreacting over the comment but it was the way it came about really which scared me, like my cam room was fairly empty I, he entered and was quiet for a few seconds then after i said hello, as if to say oh my god i know this person well i cant believe they're on here they started laughing uncontrollably - again, i hope this is just me being paranoid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think i've been recognised, any advice you can prvoide - by helpmeplease - 11-07-2016, 17:27