Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

I think i've been recognised, any advice you can prvoide
I'm a guy who uses direct cam every now and then to try generate income as im in a bad spot and im a uni student, been doing this for little over a month, I dont show my face, only my body, maybe the bottom of my jaw when im reading messages.

Today whilst on direct cam I had someone come in, I said hey and all of a sudden they sent a message saying HAHAHAHAHAHA - now im guessing this is because ive been recognised and im getting the shakes thinking of everything that could happen, at this age being in uni word will travel like wildfire and i dont know what to do, im camming in my uni town which is relatively small.

I've already taken my pictures down and changed location but the odds are they already have seen me and im fucked, this is scary stuff, i never really intended this for a career it was just to help get me out of a situation i'd befallen in.

I've not been contacted on fb or text etc by anyone i know yet but im scared, the person hasnt emailed me either, i dont suppose its possible to see the last person who was in my chat ?

Messages In This Thread
I think i've been recognised, any advice you can prvoide - by helpmeplease - 11-07-2016, 17:18